mythlady
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Any tips on the last level?

[Post New]by mythlady on Jul 18, 11 7:32 PM
Any tips on the very last mission? I just don't seem to be given enough bots. Anybody else on this level?

ScubaCat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Any tips on the last level?

[Post New]by ScubaCat on Jul 21, 11 3:18 AM
The robots will keep coming by capsule. Just try to stay alive.

tcby2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by tcby2 on Nov 8, 11 9:18 PM
I slowed down the game speed using GearNT, which gave me plenty of time to rearrange my robots when the big thing spit ray of death.

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by festclick on Nov 10, 12 10:04 AM
I just completed it on my third attempt. First, move the freeze so you have a bot on four different rows, and keep them at the back. You may need to move them around if an enemy comes on the only one of the five rows your robots don't fire on. As soon as a capsule appears, get that bot on the last row. Put the defensive bots in the third column from the right, and aim to work up to having two shooting bots in each row. Having freeze in each row is also handy. Once you have missile bots, prioritize keeping them alive as they constantly fire at enemies and the boss. Also, prioritize your shooters when moving bots out of the way of the death ray. It takes ages to kill the boss, and several of those Reaper fliers appear before you do, and you can lose a lot of bots to the death ray. But if you practice you can save bots from the grabber by moving in time. Just try to save at least one shooter when the boss starts shaking preparing the death ray. And quickly share out your remaining bots so there is one to a row after the death ray. You can keep watching the boss and for the grappler target and ignore the lesser enemies mostly. Good luck!

Edited on 11/12/2012 at 12:12:56 PM PST

Any tips on the last level?

[Post New]by TheBacon on Mar 9, 13 3:58 PM
mythlady wrote:Any tips on the very last mission? I just don't seem to be given enough bots. Anybody else on this level?
lol!

Go to: