bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 31, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Re:Welcome to Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess forum

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 1, 09 7:32 AM
Just noticed that this version might have a "glitch".....can you confirm...should I wait to download or is everything good to go??

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Jan 1, 09 11:45 AM
achaves wrote:AlmostSilver- yes, there is one, the version currently online is a debug build. Please wait until we clear out the misunderstanding.

UPDATE: the new version will be posted tomorrow, sorry for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience.

Bummer....I've already wasted my 60 mins on the current version.

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Jan 1, 09 12:15 PM
me too

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 1, 09 12:31 PM
Look at how much fun you'll have tomorrow

[Post New]by saund477 on Jan 1, 09 5:04 PM
I downloaded the game but when I clicked to play the trial I got a message that my video card didn't support it. First time I have ever gotten a message like that. Is this part of the 'glitch' that was mentioned earlier? I don't know what to do about it...

[Post New]by Jezebel3705 on Jan 4, 09 8:09 AM
I'm having a problem in a game. I'm at a puzzle, which I cannot opt out of because I don't have any hints left. You can only opt out of a puzzle if you have hints left which you would lose.

Anyway, it is a puzzle with a code to reveal. It's a list of words, substituting a code for 4 different letters. I can actually solve it on my own, but the puzzle instructions don't seem to work. It tells me to click and drag over the gear and hit "submit" to reveal the code substitution. I can't seem to click or drag ANYTHING. I try clicking and dragging from the list of words over to the gears. Frankly, I clicked all over the place and nothing will stick and drag. HELP.

ajones7252
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ajones7252 on Jan 4, 09 8:32 AM
Jezebel3705 wrote:I'm having a problem in a game.  I'm at a puzzle, which I cannot opt out of because I don't have any hints left.  You can only opt out of a puzzle if you have hints left which you would lose.Anyway, it is a puzzle with a code to reveal.  It's a list of words, substituting a code for 4 different letters.  I can actually solve it on my own, but the puzzle instructions don't seem to work.  It tells me to click and drag over the gear and hit "submit" to reveal the code substitution.  I can't seem to click or drag ANYTHING.  I try clicking and dragging  from the list of words over to the gears.  Frankly, I clicked all over the place and nothing will stick and drag.  HELP.

If this is the puzzle I am thing about there are words to the left with letters missing. Look at the words and then the code that is where the missing letter is. Go to the right where that code is and you will see a white dial move the dial up or down to get to the letter you need. Once you have determined what the letter is for each dial you will be finished.

trembly6
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by trembly6 on Jan 4, 09 8:41 AM
Finished the demo about 2 hours ago. Lots of fun and fairly easy. It is at the top of my list for this week but it is only Sunday and I wait until at least Wednesday before I decide what games to buy.

prisma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by prisma on Jan 20, 09 3:17 PM
I am stuck at the 3 pieces off the board. Can´t move the 3rd piece off. What happens next? How do I get out of this minigame. It says I have no more game creditsl, but last time I looked I had all 5 game credits. HEEEELLLLLPPP!!!!

danny_kiddo
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by danny_kiddo on Jan 22, 09 7:23 AM
hey there, here's the tips and tricks of the game, I hope that helps

[URL Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 01/30/2009 at 11:51:01 AM PST

kssjb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kssjb on Mar 26, 09 9:37 PM
Can anyone tell me the answers to the riddles for the rings. My answers make sense to me but are obviously wrong, nothing is happening. Thanks

[Post New]by BlackKnight_UK on Apr 18, 09 9:08 AM
I'm guessing I'm playing an older version I got from another site. Haven't played it until this weekend, I've got a hard drive full of HO games because I'm addicted to them.

Any way, is the "glitch" that was mentioned the hint glitch? Who needs hints when you get a hint by clicking the item in the list for every item?

Just wondered if this is the problem that was mentioned earlier.

[Post New]by stevens_c8 on Dec 15, 10 10:52 AM
Hello, Im not too sure how to use this, so hope this is the right place to right this. I have brought and installed the above game to PC, but get some way through the game and it keeps coming up with an error message and close down the game. Can anyone help

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Dec 27, 10 6:15 AM
I downloaded this game before and didn't like it. It was dizzy-making. However, I thought I'd give it one more try since it was a weekly deal. I haven't started playing it yet, but it says I have 60 minutes! Perhaps this is a new build? Anyway, I liked the premise, so am off to try it again.

Edit after second attempt to play: Nope, still gives me a headache. I was considering it, because I need to fill a punch card, but...not with this.

Edited on 12/27/2010 at 10:34:34 AM PST

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Dec 27, 10 8:41 PM
stevens_c8 wrote:Hello, Im not too sure how to use this, so hope this is the right place to right this. I have brought and installed the above game to PC, but get some way through the game and it keeps coming up with an error message and close down the game. Can anyone help

Check with BFG Customer support they should be able to help. Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing? That is the first thing they are going to ask so you may as well try that first! Good Luck!

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Dec 27, 10 8:46 PM

jennsmom wrote:I downloaded this game before and didn't like it. It was dizzy-making. However, I thought I'd give it one more try since it was a weekly deal. I haven't started playing it yet, but it says I have 60 minutes! Perhaps this is a new build? Anyway, I liked the premise, so am off to try it again.

Edit after second attempt to play: Nope, still gives me a headache. I was considering it, because I need to fill a punch card, but...not with this.

I agree jennsmom - the moving screen which doesn't really move enough to warrant/justify it moving at all, is a total distraction. The items are "well blended" and WAY too small for this grandma's eyes. I loved the idea of going to mini games to earn credits and I thought the mini games were good not too hard & not too easy and different for a change but I couldn't figure out why I had a headache after only 30* minutes of play! LOL A no buy for me either - Shame I need a few games before next week and so far they haven't been living up to any I really want! :-(

*Additional edit from me it was only 24 minutes of play! What was I thinking! LOL Happy New Year Fishies

Edited on 12/28/2010 at 11:13:04 AM PST

[Post New]by forestslave on Jan 6, 11 4:20 PM
I am stuck on that thing with the ropes and knots, and cannot opt out of the puzzle - wondering if I should just restart the thing under another name, since I do not know how to get this thing done.

[Post New]by bigeyerah on Jan 7, 11 8:35 PM
I get near the end and the game just freezes. I alt-TAB out of the game and windows asks to shut the program down as it has stopped working.

Is there a fix for this or am I just out of luck and unable to finish?

[Post New]by Fishology on Jan 10, 11 6:09 PM
forestslave wrote:I am stuck on that thing with the ropes and knots, and cannot opt out of the puzzle - wondering if I should just restart the thing under another name, since I do not know how to get this thing done.

Regarding mini game with the ropes & knots. I had trouble with this game also. Then I noticed a knot would twinkle. I clicked on that knot and then one above or below it. That little hint enabled me to complete the game. Watch for the twinkle.

Go to: