gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Anyone know what extras are included in the CE?

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Jul 18, 11 11:05 PM
Is it only the bonus chapter and SG? Or are there morphing objects or extra objects to find throughout the game that won't be in the SE?

I wish they'd include that info on the game sale page... makes a difference in whether I buy the CE or the SE especially on the easy games like this where the SG isn't needed.

Thanks for any info anyone who played the game can offer.

Re:Anyone know what extras are included in the CE?

[Post New]by undrgrndgirl on Jul 19, 11 11:42 PM
just one short extra level and the concept art, music and that kind of stuff...personally the extra game play wasn't worth the extra price...i don't care for concept art, music, screen savers, etc...

this game wasn't nearly as good as amelia earhart ... in fact, i'd say it was a real disappointment for 13.00

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Jul 20, 11 9:49 PM
undrgrndgirl wrote:just one short extra level and the concept art, music and that kind of stuff...personally the extra game play wasn't worth the extra price...i don't care for concept art, music, screen savers, etc...

this game wasn't nearly as good as amelia earhart ... in fact, i'd say it was a real disappointment for 13.00

Thanks so much undrgrndgirl!!! That's what I was afraid of. I loved amelia earhart. I think I'll wait for the SE then... as much as I want to play it now without any morphing objects or extra hidden objects to look for and try to find all of them I just don't think it's worth it.

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Jul 21, 11 10:45 AM
This was not a CE quality game in my opinion. Just a very short bonus game. In fact I have played many $6.99 games that were far better than this game.

Go to: