bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 19, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bwillia
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Re:Welcome to A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories forum

[Post New]by bwillia on Jul 20, 11 1:07 PM
This is one stupid game, not worth downloading the trial, scrap it while you can!!!

linder31
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by linder31 on Jul 20, 11 1:51 PM
Totally agree what is it all about? wheres the vampire? maybe its trying to get out of the metro!

linder31
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by linder31 on Jul 20, 11 1:51 PM
Totally agree what is it all about? wheres the vampire? maybe its trying to get out of the metro!

[Post New]by MonarchsOwn on Jul 23, 11 7:44 AM
Very dissappointing. I expected a lot more romance and action. He vanished and she found him shortly after. Not much to go on.
More on the metro then anything. Not worth the money. Sorry to say.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 23, 11 9:30 AM
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we appreciate any and all feedback on our games. In case you didn't know, there is a Reviews thread at the top of the Game Forum (most of our Game Forums will have them) that welcomes your thoughts on the game; you can find this game's Reviews thread here.

It might be more helpful if you could expand on what specifically you did and did not like about the game, what you might've been looking for and what expectations weren't fulfilled, etc. This way it provides better feedback for potential new players and also for the developers. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Aurorastar11 on Oct 27, 11 11:47 AM
At first, I thought the game was a waste. But when I played it again, I really got the hang of it and got really far before the 60 minutes was up.

[Post New]by dsayless on Nov 5, 11 4:43 PM
well I just downloaded the game & can't figure out how to start it==please help!! All that happens when I try to open it up is absolutely nothing!! Can't get past the first screen...

joannebuddy
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by joannebuddy on Aug 30, 12 5:01 PM
Have tried several times to get started why would you charge us for a nothing game when we trust you to lead us on the right track to what we enjoy?

[Post New]by Gamezoned27 on Jun 3, 14 3:27 PM
um could someone please help asap it won't let me get on the train at the start, someone please help, i dunno what to do???

Go to: