bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 19, 11 12:47 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:Post any A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories technical issues here only

[Post New]by crazy8club on Jul 19, 11 6:44 AM
i found the subway very troublesome and hard to navigate. it kept taking me back to the same place everytime I changed directions.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Jul 19, 11 12:17 PM
I installed the game, and it shows that I've already played the trial. How can I have done so since it's a new release?

I guess this is one I won't even be able to try.

arrington1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by arrington1 on Jul 19, 11 5:19 PM
I D/L and all I get is a blank screen with the game sounds running. I had to cut off the pc to get out of it.

maggiefromOK2
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by maggiefromOK2 on Jul 20, 11 6:19 AM
Nothing but a blank screen. I am running XP with everything updated. None of the usual suggestions help.

gaykl
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by gaykl on Jul 20, 11 9:55 AM
Can any one tell me how to get past the profile page?

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on Jul 20, 11 10:06 PM
Having the same problem.....can't get past profile page.

joannebuddy
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by joannebuddy on Aug 30, 12 4:53 PM
Can't even get started get "problems" message just after trying money back please!!

joannebuddy
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by joannebuddy on Aug 30, 12 5:11 PM
This time I got a message from Windows saying "the game had stopped working" so what's up?

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Sep 4, 12 2:09 PM
I really enjoyed this game, subway probs yes always but some managed to "accidentally" get out and back onto the stree where I was supposed to be. However, I got as far as having to get out of the subway at 2bis Tracadaro (everything is posted well) for the Eiffel Tower and there's just no way I can leave the subway station. I have tried so many times and tired every single possible variation but no go. This is another one I'll have to uninstall before even getting halfway through the game.

Go to: