gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

How do I get off the station

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Jul 19, 11 12:53 AM
Was going to give this game the benefit of the doubt plus I've got an hour to kill before I go to work , but I'm stuck at the station been there for 10 mins and going round in circles , any suggestions anyone . At this rate work seems like more fun .

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jul 19, 11 1:21 AM
gillydi53 wrote:Was going to give this game the benefit of the doubt plus I've got an hour to kill before I go to work , but I'm stuck at the station been there for 10 mins and going round in circles , any suggestions anyone . At this rate work seems like more fun .

Sorry gilly - don't know - I just kept clicking exit and suddenly found myself outside! That was enough.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jul 19, 11 1:48 AM
gillydi53 wrote:Was going to give this game the benefit of the doubt plus I've got an hour to kill before I go to work , but I'm stuck at the station been there for 10 mins and going round in circles , any suggestions anyone . At this rate work seems like more fun .

Tell me about it Gilly! This has got to be the worst game ever. I am not usually one to go on a rant, but I am soooooo tempted to start a thread about this game. I just may do so LOL

[Post New]by Streifenbarbe on Jul 19, 11 2:03 AM

Hi gillydi,
find out your current position, and then take the Metro in the direction you need to get to (was it?) Mont Martre.
Happy gaming.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

Re:How do I get off the station

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Jul 19, 11 2:19 AM
Thanks for your help everyone I did get off the station eventually but then decided enough was enough uninstalling now .

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Jul 19, 11 2:41 AM
I think it's funny...for those who hardly play **** games
those who play **** games every day it's too easy...

but it's not as bad as most of the people say...

and the graphics are nice...

bonbowl
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by bonbowl on Jul 19, 11 3:05 AM
Streifenbarbe wrote:

Hi gillydi,
find out your current position, and then take the Metro in the direction you need to get to (was it?) Mont Martre.
Happy gaming.

I am stuck trying to find Louvre.. keep going in circles, went to the map which( really should just take you there, developers).. had to quit have to work. Dont think I will buy

kwitmer
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kwitmer on Jul 21, 11 12:35 PM
i keep looking at the map to see how i am to get to the next destination like the Lourve rte 2 but i still go around and around. the hint button does not help when you are trying to go to the next destination only when you are trying to find hidden objects.
any suggestions?

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jul 22, 11 5:52 PM
I used the exit at the bottom, but now I am in a scene and I dont know what to do next!

Go to: