Numbers Puzzle ?

[Post New]by jewel777 on Jul 19, 11 1:32 AM
How are you supposed to figure this one out if everytime you get to the end you have to start over again and its all random ?

It driving me to the point I wished I never bought this one !

Grrrrr....Oh and the strat guide says its random as well...razzberries !!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Numbers Puzzle ?

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 19, 11 1:38 AM
Hi there jewell77,
I have finished his game but have a CRAFT moment about this puzzle. I would like to help but would you please provide more details about where you are in the game.
Cheers

bonnie112345
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bonnie112345 on Jul 19, 11 9:11 PM
If you are referring to the puzzle to enter the 1st floor, it is just like Mastermind. Guess a number sequence and it will tell you how many numbers you have right and if they are in the proper places.

SPOILER!!!!!!!

I usually start with 1111, and work my way up. If one number was right in that sequence, I would then enter 1222, and so on. This was I can eliminate areas where the number should be and what numbers are in the code.
Hope this helps.

Janet21ll
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Janet21ll on Oct 31, 11 2:01 AM
I am also stuck on this. it's the part on the first floor where i have inserted the eye ball. I just cant get the code. I tried the one on the stategy guide but it dosn't work. I have tried to eliminate numbers but then run out of goes. CAn anyone give me the code please? Thanks!!!!

JustCathy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by JustCathy on Nov 15, 11 4:14 PM
If you have the collector edition, you can click on the "Solve" button in the lower right corner. You have to wait until it charges, but after 45 minutes, that's what I did, and it put in the code so that I could move on. Hope this helps

Go to: