bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

Subway

[Post New]by bbelle on Jul 19, 11 4:26 AM
Hi all. I would probably try this game but I can't even get on the subway to get to Momtmarte?

Any help?

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

Re:Subway

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jul 19, 11 5:14 AM
Find a white circle about the size of a pea with a black M in it, on your screen. That's the Metro and will take you to the subway.

marthayuca
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by marthayuca on Jul 19, 11 7:23 AM
I cannot find a white circle with a black M.

[Post New]by Pen3ny on Jul 19, 11 9:42 AM
I agree - how do I find the circle with M in it????

rozanne123
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by rozanne123 on Jul 19, 11 9:59 AM
this is the worst I have ever seen. You can't find the subway and I am done!

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Jul 19, 11 10:05 AM
Stay to your left until you see a train press on the train next stop Montemarte

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Jul 19, 11 11:15 AM
I have already spent 15 minutes trying to find the Metro. I do not see a white circle with a black M anywhere. Where is it??????

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jul 19, 11 11:26 AM
read her directions on which way you are to go follow the arrows til you see a train when you click on the train you will go where you need to go. exit out of that(there will be only one way to exit) once you exit look at the bottom of the screen there will be a exit if she says to go to gate 4 and exit at gate 2 the bottom screen will tell you the exit if the bottom says gate 3 dont exit go the opposite direction and try exiting/ there is one instance where i had to take 2 trains boy that was confusing but i found my way out.
You may have to write down the directions she gives you because it is hard to remember what she tells you i couldnt find a place where she would repeat her directions

Mavism
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Mavism on Jul 19, 11 11:44 AM
I can find white circles but not one with an M in it. I give up. Delete time!

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Jul 19, 11 3:47 PM
Click on each landmark as it comes up at the bottom. Then click on each line number as they are shown. This will get you started (hopefully).

aeris22
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by aeris22 on Jul 19, 11 9:37 PM
all the posts were too far for me - I couldn't even get 'into' the subway - FINALLY figured out the bottom of your screen will have a location ie 'Louve Museum' - you then need to click on the Louve on the map - then it will put another location at the bottom, etc - when you have found all the locations and all the subway lines it says - THEN you can "enter" the subway - the girl will give you a clues ie i need go to the defense and switch to line 4 - I wrote the first couple down till I figured out the system then just click the arrows (if your in the hallways) or the trains (if your at the train) - if there is no train your in the wrong spot. Gotta say this game loses ALOT with all this subway garbage (yep - your gonna do it again and again). Hope this helped and Good Luck.

Go to: