rahdaisy
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Grappling Gun

[Post New]by rahdaisy on Jul 19, 11 8:01 AM
I have all the pieces for the grappling gun, but can't seem to get the shaft to stay on the handle. I've looked at the diagram and the strategy guide, but neither one of them really help. Any suggestions?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Grappling Gun

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 19, 11 12:44 PM
rahdaisy wrote:I have all the pieces for the grappling gun, but can't seem to get the shaft to stay on the handle. I've looked at the diagram and the strategy guide, but neither one of them really help. Any suggestions?

The only thing I can think of that would keep it from working would be if you don't have all the pieces. Double check. You should have the shaft, grappling hook, reel, and rubber band. Make sure you have placed them all on the table and not left one in your inventory as you can't start the puzzle until all pieces are on the table.

rahdaisy
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Grappling Gun

[Post New]by rahdaisy on Jul 19, 11 3:55 PM
nwl43 wrote:
rahdaisy wrote:I have all the pieces for the grappling gun, but can't seem to get the shaft to stay on the handle. I've looked at the diagram and the strategy guide, but neither one of them really help. Any suggestions?

The only thing I can think of that would keep it from working would be if you don't have all the pieces. Double check. You should have the shaft, grappling hook, reel, and rubber band. Make sure you have placed them all on the table and not left one in your inventory as you can't start the puzzle until all pieces are on the table.

I've placed all 4 pieces on the table. It lets me pick up the shaft, but it won't stay on the handle. I've tried placing it all over the handle. What am I doing wrong?

dogglvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Grappling Gun

[Post New]by dogglvr on Jul 21, 11 10:54 AM
Same thing here. I can pick up the pieces but they won't attach.Is it because I put them o n the tabe before I found all the pieces and didn't put themin the order I should have? I can't return them to the inventory-Help

Kukikat
Clownfish
Clownfish
711 Posts

[Post New]by Kukikat on Jul 21, 11 5:02 PM
The shaft sticks to the top of the handle. Then the arrow on top of the shaft, followed by the rubber band and lastly the reel. All parts must be on the table before it will allow you to proceed. (Just assembled mine! )

[Post New]by maryah1974 on Jul 22, 11 8:52 PM
Same here, have all 4 parts, clicked on the diagram, but it won't attach. Frustrating.

Eloh7777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Eloh7777 on Jul 24, 11 4:38 PM
try picking up the shaft and with the shaft move your Cursor over the handle. If you have your cursor over the handle and dont worry about where the shaft itself is it should work. had the same problem.

Go to: