Egypt area in Ancient Astronauts

[Post New]by furryville on Jul 19, 11 8:02 AM
I am completely baffled why I can't proceed any further in the game. I appear to have done everything in Egypt and collected all I need. Now I am just wandering and the hint says nothing to help with at this time and the SG just ends at the last section where you acquire the skull and the other 2 items. Does anyone know if I have to do something else to finish Egypt...have nothing left but the flower of life for future area I believe. Maybe the game has glitched. Help.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Egypt area in Ancient Astronauts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 19, 11 12:40 PM
furryville wrote:I am completely baffled why I can't proceed any further in the game. I appear to have done everything in Egypt and collected all I need. Now I am just wandering and the hint says nothing to help with at this time and the SG just ends at the last section where you acquire the skull and the other 2 items. Does anyone know if I have to do something else to finish Egypt...have nothing left but the flower of life for future area I believe. Maybe the game has glitched. Help.

Did you get the book in front of Atens Wall (1st scene after crossing the desert), and the crystal gem on the steps of the Dandero Room (where you placed the battery jar). Those are the only two items I can think of that you have to find that wouldn't have been needed to get to the ending scene. They wouldn't be in your inventory because they would have gone into the collection thing on the left and the gemcollector on the right.

marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:Egypt area in Ancient Astronauts

[Post New]by marypenn on Jul 23, 11 7:48 AM
I had the same problem, I think. I pushed the help button and found out I needed to find the sapphire and the guy's dog tags that were in that room. When found, I was sent back to headquarters.
m

[Post New]by mam1mac on Jul 26, 11 8:54 PM
I am unable to get the bucket to fill up with water from the well. I have removed all the bugs with the jar, and now the bucket will not fill up and I cannot progress in the game!!! Any suggestions?

Eloh7777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Eloh7777 on Jul 27, 11 6:07 PM
did you get the blue green worm thats right under the back wood piece in the well. If you still have the jar in your inventory then you didnt collect the last bug. Find the blue-green worm and then fill your bucket.

Go to: