misty2201
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

subway--help

[Post New]by misty2201 on Jul 19, 11 8:09 AM
I'm in the subway & I found a room that says Montmarche on the wall, but theres no subway car to get into. I have no idea what I'm doing other than running in circles. Please tell me exactly how I'm to arrive in Montnarche.

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

Re:subway--help

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Jul 19, 11 10:03 AM
Stay to your left & when you see a train get on next stop MonteMarte

polbetty
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by polbetty on Jul 19, 11 1:37 PM
Tried to get on Subway, can't find a white dot with an M on it and I clicked just about on everything. I found a star but that didn't even do anything. Sorry I don't like this game and I have now deleted it. Won't even get it on a DD.

karolyneb
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,459 Posts

[Post New]by karolyneb on Jul 19, 11 3:03 PM
When you get to Montmarche, start clicking on the Green exit signs at the bottom of the screen until you get back onto the street.

That's about where I gave up on this game. Some of the HdO games have been good for the Preschooler since she likes to find every single street sign, boat, pizza, etc ad nauseum but this one ... not so much.

karolyneb
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,459 Posts

[Post New]by karolyneb on Jul 19, 11 3:04 PM
polbetty wrote:Tried to get on Subway, can't find a white dot with an M on it and I clicked just about on everything. I found a star but that didn't even do anything. Sorry I don't like this game and I have now deleted it. Won't even get it on a DD.

You need to keep clicking in the direction of Track 4 - think of trying to follow to signs to get to a real train.

ghstmyst
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ghstmyst on Jul 20, 11 4:17 AM
I clicked and clicked on track number 4 and go nowhere. Time to delete this game. Can't even get it started.

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Jul 20, 11 6:26 AM
Once the girl says where she needs to go, and gives you the line number, click on a Metro sign and then follow the areas inside the halls of the station. Look for M signs with that M number. You will know you are in the right place when you see a subway train. Click on the train, and it will say that you have arrived at the station. To exit out of the station to the street, follow the exit signs. From the sides of the platform and the hallways, they will start to appear at the bottom of the screen, keep clicking on them until it only says exit, click again and you will be out on the street. It's like leaving the train and then going backwards through the hallways to get out of the station and to the street. Hope that helps.

Go to: