equusjoy
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

No, No HdO Games please

[Post New]by equusjoy on Jul 19, 11 2:34 PM
I hate these games and I am so glad I checked before I downloaded it. They make the worse games I have ever tried. Sorry................

moosie111
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:No, No HdO Games please

[Post New]by moosie111 on Jul 19, 11 2:53 PM
Same here. The HdO games are useless. They are not up to BFG standards.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 19, 11 4:45 PM
I totally agree with both of you. I have played a few hundred games over the last years and these developers developed definete the worst games of them.

[Post New]by sonicflood132 on Jul 20, 11 8:17 AM
I looked at the screenshot previews, could INSTANTLY tell it's an HdO game, and didn't download. You guys are completely right, these games are so below BFG standards. How do you go from a recent game like Love Chronicles, which I just finished and was awesome, and the MCF games...to something like this? Boo.

Poem123
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by Poem123 on Jul 20, 11 8:29 AM
I would guess that only the smallest percent of BFG customers read the forums, let alone post (they process something like 1.5 million downloads a day), and if they are anything like my mother, they probably don't even realize that most games are developed outside of BFG let alone who the developers are.

The blurb sounds attractive and the shots look nice, if I didn't read the forums I would have demo'd this for sure as I <3 Paris.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 12, 11 6:08 AM
This game is so terrible words fail me. Total waste of download time

Go to: