eenybeanie
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

password

[Post New]by eenybeanie on Jul 19, 11 5:45 PM
Anyone know the password to get into the building where Leila is?

Re:password

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jul 19, 11 6:09 PM
have you been to the grocer then to his brother he will give you a name it will appear on the bottom of the page under the inventory bag /
you have to push in the signs on the door that match letters of the name

eenybeanie
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by eenybeanie on Jul 20, 11 6:02 AM
can't get back to the grocer! can get to the subway, but not on the train...HELP!!!!

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jul 20, 11 9:00 AM
you must have gotten something if you cant get back //did you at anytime visit the grocer and his brother if so on the left of your screen above where your task button below the bag for inventory there is a paper you click on and a name at the bottom is the name you punch into the door each letter stands for a character the letters are under the characters just match them to the door write them down (if you have them) because the paper covers the door) and you have to exit out of the paper in order to push buttons it should be 8 letters i uninstalled already cant remember the name

[Post New]by mamacat2many on Jul 25, 11 6:02 AM
I am STUCK TO AND NOT HAPPY I got the paper BUT NO NAME ON THE PAPER< I WANT A REFUND< mama cat NOT HAPPY with BF lately.

stormaf
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by stormaf on Oct 21, 11 1:22 PM
Sang bleu is the password. You have to go to the grocer and then to the antique dealer to get the word on your code paper. Only then can you get into the building.

Go to: