johnniewhiskey
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

The safe in the secret room

[Post New]by johnniewhiskey on Jan 1, 09 4:19 AM
NO matter how many times I try to open it he says he must have dialled the wrong combination, even though I havent. I've got the code so I know it's right. Has anyone else had trouble with this part?

Sorted it thanks..

Edited on 01/01/2009 at 12:00:25 PM PST

schmo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:The safe in the secret room

[Post New]by schmo on Jan 31, 09 7:23 PM
yes, cant seem to even find the code. could you tell me where to find it .i'd be greatful.

sallybash
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sallybash on Feb 3, 09 11:52 AM
i would like a little clue as to where i could find a code for the metal safe in the secret room as it took me 4 weeks to get to manage to open the room i am also stuck at trying to get a propeller from a grotto my man just stands outside telling me about the waves please a wee clue to both problems re gards sallybash

sallybash
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sallybash on Feb 11, 09 3:32 AM
hi johnnie whisky
being that you managed to get the code of the safe in the secret room is there by any chance you could let me have it or at leased tell me where to get it as my game has come to a standstill as i need to get a propeller from the grotto to make cider to put on the bushes for the goats to eat. ect ect. im demented i have been going round the island for 4 weeks PLEASE JUST A WEE clue yours in hope
sallybash

nita797
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by nita797 on Feb 11, 09 2:37 PM
If I remember correctly you have to combine the message with bible and the code breaking thing you have then click on it so that you get the decoded message in you journal then you can enter it into the safe

sallybash
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sallybash on Feb 17, 09 3:31 AM
hi nita797
i got your message as to the code for the safe in the secret room i have the code but now i have jonniewhisky problem no matter how many times i put in the code it will not open the safe he says the same words i must start again i will keep trying as jonniewhisky seemed to get it in the end im deperate to move on in this game
any way thanks again for your help
yours sallybash

[Post New]by stefyyy on Feb 18, 09 8:03 AM
can smb help me a bit I have difficulties in getting both into the safe room and in the gorro and I can't find a crossbar to make the civer I am desperate plss help mee

[Post New]by stefyyy on Feb 19, 09 3:28 AM
hey when i get into the safe room and i open the safe what should I do further my man says that there might be a slighting pannel but i don't know what to do how to enter the grotto and how to make the ciber :?

[Post New]by babymama28 on Feb 27, 09 6:31 PM
How do I find the secret room Im having such a hard time finding this. Someone please help me. Thanks

sallybash
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sallybash on Mar 12, 09 4:05 AM

hi at last i have managed to open the safe in the secret room,it has taken 6 weeks to get the combination to work but it only got me into the room. now i have a new problem im faced with a set of drawers with letters on them and the knowledge of a sliding panel is there a message in the position of the drawers to open the panel a clue please regards sally bash stefyyy we are nearly there the grotto must be behind the panel HELP

Janet21ll
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Janet21ll on Apr 23, 11 11:16 AM
Please tell me how you got the combination to work! I'm putting it in right but he keeps saying it's wrong!!!!! Thanks

jordies
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by jordies on Jun 12, 11 3:32 AM
Here's how it works. Make sure the dial goes left to 28. Then, make sure the dial is going right to 11, then make sure it goes left again to 49.

Go to: