bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 20, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

rara3462
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge forum

[Post New]by rara3462 on Jul 20, 11 12:21 AM
You have the game a s a soft release and the strategy guide as the TGT. The wrong way round me thinks. Anyway sorry but no trial no buy as others have said.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jul 20, 11 2:21 AM
rara3462 wrote:You have the game a s a soft release and the strategy guide as the TGT. The wrong way round me thinks. Anyway sorry but no trial no buy as others have said.

Hi rara - check out the other two threads (Comments and the other one) and look for a post from Laflamme. If you follow the instructions in that one you can get to a Demo - to try before you buy

Kel

[Post New]by nanapeggy01 on Oct 24, 11 9:57 PM
can anyone help me with the balcony door puzzle? I,ve tried it every which way but loose and still cant get it open so I can jump? thanks for any help!

[Post New]by cosmo1122 on Nov 19, 11 2:10 AM
I have tried 8 times to finish the lattice nonogram. I knpw I have it right, but it won't open for me? I went back and talked to everyone, did all the teacher marking etc.Has anyone else been stuck here??

[Post New]by chacha1941 on Jul 4, 12 6:36 AM
cosmo1122 wrote:I have tried 8 times to finish the lattice nonogram. I knpw I have it right, but it won't open for me? I went back and talked to everyone, did all the teacher marking etc.Has anyone else been stuck here??

[i]I am also stuck on the Lattice Nonogram after doing it at least 20 times. Did i miss something? Frustrating not to finish a game.

Go to: