bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jessica's BowWow Bistro

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 20, 11 12:05 AM
Jessica's looking to expand her cupcake shop by dishing up premium pet treats! Get her Bow-Wow Bistro booming by baking yummy delights for pets and their owners. Dazzle guests with decadent decor and a kitschy kitchen where culinary creations appease the palates of people and pets. Use your Time Management talents to upgrade your shops and create a menu of healthy, tasty treats!

Edited on 07/20/2011 at 1:57:11 PM PST

roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

Re:Jessica's BowWow Bistro

[Post New]by roxycavalier on Jul 20, 11 12:49 AM
Another day and still another crappy game.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jul 20, 11 12:56 AM
Is that some kind of a bad joke ?????
Today's game is a SG !!!!!!!!!!!! and the forum applies to another game !!!! And no demo (as in most Nancy Drew) for the game !!!!!!!!!!!!
If it's a joke it's a really bade one.

bradalex
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by bradalex on Jul 20, 11 1:06 AM
Bow wow Bistro?? Come on, I'm not 4 yrs. old!!!

[Post New]by pisceschick on Jul 20, 11 2:53 AM
Wow, I guess I'll be the first to stick my neck out and say I enjoyed my trial and bought it when I was done. This is the sequel to Jessica's Cupcake Cafe (which was a DD in the last month or so--and one of my fave TM games), and despite the silly title I don't think a 4-year-old could manage this game.

A few specific things...

-I miss being able to design the items I'm selling, which was a feature in JCC.

-The dogs barking is very annoying.

-Artwork and music are great!

Edit - I'll move this over to the "Review" thread after I've played further. Not used to the new thread rules...

Edited on 07/20/2011 at 2:54:36 AM PST

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Jul 20, 11 3:14 AM
Played this game awhile ago on a different site. I enjoyed the first Jessica game, but this one seems very lacking. Yet another dog, no pun intended.
There hasn't been a decent TM game for awhile now.

Edited on 07/20/2011 at 3:17:32 AM PST

praireraven
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,707 Posts

[Post New]by praireraven on Jul 20, 11 5:52 AM
roxycavalier: said it all, Iguess I will keep my game credit for another day

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Jul 20, 11 6:51 AM
Not interested in TM games. Get too many at another site I belong to. But I do like the interest in dogs. Love dogs. Another lost day at BF, for me.
MHO

druids
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by druids on Jul 20, 11 9:58 AM
It is a tad easy, but it is a fun game--. The Dash games are my favorite TM games, but I went back to JCC and got expert on all the levels. I will buy this one!

[Post New]by arw8928 on Jul 20, 11 10:07 AM
I thought it was fun, but perfered JCC.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Jul 20, 11 10:11 AM
ladygem6 wrote: Not interested in TM games. Get too many at another site I belong to. But I do like the interest in dogs. Love dogs. Another lost day at BF, for me.
MHO

Not a lost day, and it still puzzles me why you and anyone else who does not like TM games even bother to post on them, unless you are trying to run them down, which basically is what is going on. Don't like TM games, please don't bother to post on them.

I am "POSITIVE" you would not put up with someone coming to the hog forums and running down your favorite genre and game.

So, still love ya all here anyway.

praireraven
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,707 Posts

[Post New]by praireraven on Jul 20, 11 11:39 AM
csustat; ladygem6 merely stated it was a lost day for her,
i have had a whole month of lost days, the games lately
have been crappy

jupiter51
Herring
Herring
383 Posts

[Post New]by jupiter51 on Jul 20, 11 8:56 PM
Loved it too, fun and simple game. Everything doesn't always have to be difficult!!

futte369
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by futte369 on Jul 20, 11 11:20 PM
where are the frosted bone?

[Post New]by greenpeeps on Jul 21, 11 2:52 PM
This has turned into a total HOG site, with an occasional farm or TM game, so I bit (no pun intended) for this one just because I as excited to see a TM and am sorry I did. After the trial, It's just too repetitive and uninteresting.

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Jul 23, 11 12:37 PM
Dull and repetitive having to make nothing more than one dog cookie after another with an occasional blob of brown stuff for humans thrown in (what IS that crap anyway?)

[Post New]by MadaManga on Mar 21, 13 5:53 PM
Loved Jessica's Cupcakes, but can't get my teeth into BowWow Bistro.

I still brought it because I like this kind of game, but it seems like they changed enough that the game play isn't as enjoyable as the first installment.

First off, you get a serving helper. Sounds good on paper and is definitely needed, but it means you spend the whole game making biscuits and popping to the kitchen hatch. It was hard to remember to groom the fleas from the dogs as you aren't serving them a lot of the time and you barely look down the screen at the customers. Just a quick glance to see what the orders are.

Secondly. you can't decide what you are going to be serving that day. I liked being able to design my cupcakes in Jessica's Cupcakes Cafe, in BowWow you get what you're given!

It couldn't hold my attention enough to get me to finish the game.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Feb 19, 14 8:46 AM
anyone shouldn't be complaintive. It is better than the first one. I love animals and I love feeding them. Love it.

Go to: