gaykl
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Starting the game

[Post New]by gaykl on Jul 20, 11 9:58 AM
Can any one tell me how to get past the profile page?

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:Starting the game

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Jul 20, 11 10:07 AM
dragonladyoz posted this in the Comments thread of the forum. hope it helps

If the Main Page is the same as the others it has a ( ) scrolling menu that you need to "catch" at the right time to enter your name and try to "hit" the play button.
CHeers

[Post New]by grietu2 on Jul 21, 11 7:10 AM
I've installed this game but it won't get started i've got this message, what does this mean and what can I do about it???
---------------------------
Error: Access violation at 0x75EB60CB (tried to read from 0x00001DB0), program terminated.

thanks gvs

[Post New]by Waterliliq on Jul 23, 11 8:55 PM
Stupid from the start..

bsbagwell
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bsbagwell on Jul 27, 11 3:58 AM
I can't get past the start up page either. I love these types of Hidden object games but how am I supposed to even get started to see it it's worth it. The others like this were not like this. Come on Big Fish, give us a walkthrough or It's look like I'm going to have to possibly switch games systems, another one like Pop Games. Get with the program!

bsbagwell
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bsbagwell on Jul 27, 11 4:21 AM
Can't get it. Wasted time. I'm done. Can't get the subway to work. Stupid from the start like the other person said. Not wasting anymore time, done with it!!! if 20 minutes and you can't get anywhere and I've played these types of games many times and always loved them, but not this one. Big waste of my time!

StoreyGirl
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by StoreyGirl on Jul 29, 11 4:07 AM
I also cant get on the subway. I just keep walking in a big loop and cant find anything to do. Sucky

sekle
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by sekle on Jul 29, 11 6:30 PM
I HATE games like this that we can'nt even get it started!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by SueShy on Aug 30, 11 5:43 PM
How do you start. I can't even get on the subway to start. All I get is go the MOnmarte. Where do you click to get started? Sue

Jillspets
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Jillspets on Sep 27, 11 3:13 PM
I'm glad I just downloaded this game to try it. I get to the map and can't seem to go any further. Unfortunately I have no idea as to landmarks and subway in Paris. Just a no winner in my experience. I'm going to delete this one.

Go to: