waste of my time

[Post New]by butterfly42 on Jul 20, 11 10:37 AM
I'm with everyone else, I can't get past the map and I hit the hint button and it highlighted a building but I couldn't do anything, what a waste of my time.

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

Re:waste of my time

[Post New]by sandebeach on Jul 20, 11 11:07 AM
The map is actually a game. Look at the landmarks listed on the bottom of the map and then click on them. Once you have correctly clicked on a landmark, the next landmark will be listed on the bottom. Once you have clicked on al the landmarks, then the line numbers will start. Click on the line until you have completed all of them, and the screen will have an exit area at the bottom of the map. Hope that helps.

Edited on 07/20/2011 at 3:34:37 PM PST

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Jul 20, 11 1:28 PM
there are no lists at the bottom of the screen...nothing to pick up and the hint button stays in one place...boy I am sure glad these games are free...wouldn't by this one

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Jul 20, 11 1:28 PM
there are no lists at the bottom of the screen...nothing to pick up and the hint button stays in one place...boy I am sure glad these games are free...wouldn't by this one

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Jul 20, 11 1:58 PM
this game blows...this should be a [removed by moderator] game...LOL

Edited on 07/20/2011 at 4:47:02 PM PST

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Jul 20, 11 2:35 PM
Worst of the worst!!! And a true waste of my time as well. I do not like this developers format and have never liked their games. I will NEVER download another one again!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 20, 11 4:44 PM
Hey fishies!

Since most of the posts in this thread are about the game itself rather than the map that was asked about in the OP, I just thought I'd pop in and remind everyone that there is a 'Comments' thread in this forum, and we ask that you post all of your general game-related comments in that thread only.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: