annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Can't attach objects in hidden object game

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 20, 11 12:02 PM
Intrigue, Hidden Desire... you have objects which interact with others. I cannot connect them to move on with the game... What to do?

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Re:Can't attach objects in hidden object game

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 21, 11 6:54 AM
Hi annibelle1,

Welcome to the pond!

I'm sorry you're having difficulties with your game. This sounds like a Display issue. I would recommend to start trouble shooting with the steps mentioned in the help article below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you still have any trouble, be sure to get in touch with Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

I’m going to swim this thread over into the Harlequin Presents ™: Hidden Object of Desire forum and you can continue chatting about this here.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

Go to: