2nd Floor - can't cut the cables with the pruner. Is this a bug?

[Post New]by BMunchausen on Jul 20, 11 4:31 PM
Hi all,

Well, I got stuck here in the area where there's a long plank being held up by two cables strung horizontally. I tried and tried to cut the cables with the pruner but nothing happened so I checked the strategy guide - which told me to cut the cables with the pruner!

Does anyone know what the trick is to this? I mean, I've clicked everywhere. Thanks in advance.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:2nd Floor - can't cut the cables with the pruner. Is this a bug?

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 21, 11 11:53 AM
Hi BMunchausen,

If you’re having a hard time using the items in your inventory, there’s a good chance that you're playing with an unofficial copy of the game, as this particular issue is caused by a progression blocker that detects the game was not purchased from Big Fish Games or a licensed affiliate.

To be sure that you're playing an official copy of F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition, please uninstall this game from your computer and then reinstall it through your Purchase History.

Here’s a link to a help article that will guide you through this process:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you've done this and continue to have troubles, please feel free to contact Customer Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Big Fish Game Club members can also connect to Live Chat from their My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

-bfgHondo

Edited on 07/21/2011 at 1:07:19 PM PST

Go to: