What are the Star Achievements?

[Post New]by Art_Carnage on Jul 20, 11 10:25 PM
After completing every level, a display shows how well you did, including 1 to 5 Stars. One of the Achievement badges is earned by getting 5 stars on a level. However, I can't find out exactly what it is that controls the start rating. What exactly needs to be done (or not done) in order to receive a 5 star rating on a level?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

What are the Star Achievements?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 24, 12 6:32 PM
Art_Carnage wrote:After completing every level, a display shows how well you did, including 1 to 5 Stars. One of the Achievement badges is earned by getting 5 stars on a level. However, I can't find out exactly what it is that controls the start rating. What exactly needs to be done (or not done) in order to receive a 5 star rating on a level?

You have to NOT USE any hints and complete each hidden object scene within 2 levels (I got it after completing 2 levels) and you can get the 15 Perfect hidden object award as well BUT you've got to have the game tell you 15 times that you've got a perfect score -- that's the only one that I missed as I didn't pay attention to that award until it was too late.

MEnr56

Go to: