Arowyyyn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

collectors edition vs. standard

[Post New]by Arowyyyn on Jul 21, 11 12:03 AM
Is collectors edition worth the extra money? I noticed it said there's bonus game play and such included in collectors edition? Is it worth it? or should i just wait for stand edition to come out? Does the extra gameplay complete the story or is it just an extra thing thats not really necissary?

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

collectors edition vs. standard

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jul 21, 11 4:03 AM
Arowyyyn wrote:Is collectors edition worth the extra money? I noticed it said there's bonus game play and such included in collectors edition? Is it worth it? or should i just wait for stand edition to come out? Does the extra gameplay complete the story or is it just an extra thing thats not really necissary?

I would say that the bonus is an addition to the story. It's not necessary for game play, but it isn't just something stuck on the end, either. It gives a bit of information about why things happened in the main game. The game will be a cliffhanger either way, because it looks like a sequel may be in the works for the future. I highly recommend the CE and I don't do that often with CEs. The bonus game took me 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete. Others have taken less time, but many have taken more and I really enjoyed looking at that part of the "story."

Arowyyyn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:collectors edition vs. standard

[Post New]by Arowyyyn on Jul 21, 11 1:18 PM
Thank you. I took you advice and it was totally worth it. I love the bonus gameplay.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jul 21, 11 5:12 PM
Arowyyyn wrote:Thank you. I took you advice and it was totally worth it. I love the bonus gameplay.

I hope there's a sequel, because I really didn't want this one to end.

ToonaCat
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by ToonaCat on Jul 24, 11 9:26 AM
I agree that the bonus is a great addition, but for those who wait for SE, they will not be missing out main story points. If the game appeals to you and the $$ are in your budget, I really recommend the CE.

I actually enjoyed the bonus content more than the regular. For me the entire game was well thought out, it's just the asylum setting was so dreary it was a bit depressing for me. There will be a sequel for sure, but I probably won't be a customer for it due to the setting and theme.

Go to: