bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 21, 11 12:05 AM
Use your Paranormal Crime Investigation skills to solve a string of bizarre murders plaguing the city of New Orleans and stop an ancient magical cult from summoning their monstrous snake god. Called in by Louisiana's PCI central command to investigate a murder using dark magic rituals, you quickly discover the strange and worrying recent happenings in the city are all connected to a strange and ancient cult, the Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

* Bonus gameplay
* Wonderful Wallpapers
* Stunning Soundtrack
* Incredible Art gallery

Edited on 08/03/2011 at 3:14:49 PM PST

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

Re:Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Jul 21, 11 1:08 AM
Over 10 minutes to download, Come on!!

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Re:Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Collector's Edition

[Post New]by pgillenw on Jul 21, 11 9:29 PM
Loved this game! A complete day of enjoyment what more could one desire?

The art work was superb. New Orleans and the Bayou never looked so well. The game was cleverly designed. Puzzles not too difficult to make you want to skip. Music quite fitting. The CE version was well worth the purchase. This game will surely have a sequel.

My hats off to the creative team -- good work. Thanks BF for bringing us this game.

[Post New]by KCagain on Jul 26, 11 12:28 PM
I purchased this game yesterday and downloaded it... Thought I would like it, but I played up to the crypt scene where she is locked in the casket & as soon as the shovel is busting her out, it quits completely, closing the game completely. OK, happened twice so I uninstalled it via Add/Remove programs & downloaded it again, & reinstalled it again... Exact same place, exact same thing again... That really stinks after paying that much for a single game.... Plays fine, when it's playing... I'm so disappointed, can someone help???? PLease...

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 26, 11 1:49 PM
Hi KCagain,

Here's a link to one of our Help pages that has helped others to solve this type of issue in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by astwere on Aug 2, 11 7:27 PM
I have really enjoyed playing Big Fish games over the past few months & have not encountered any problems, until this 'Cresent Snake' game.

I can not get back into the Museum of Dark Arts (to get the sedatives to go with the carp and the mushrooms) as the balcony collapsed the last time I was in the museum. So, without the sedative, I can't give the woman who runs the shop what she wants, and thus get the button for the crane, which I assume is in the "intricately carved box". It seems this button will let me operate the crane and - wait for it - enter the Museum of Dark Arts! It's very frustrating, especially since it is SUCH a beautiful game otherwise. Can't wait to play another 'Paranormal Crime Investigation'.

Hoping someone can advise me what to do.

[Post New]by ddames on Aug 2, 11 7:51 PM
The game keeps crashing, I even uninstalled and re-installed both Abobe Flashplayer and Shockwave and re-installed my video driver and still the same thing. BFG customer service is top notch, so I beleive after they read these comments that they will do all they can to fix the problem or refund us. I guess I'll try and play another gamein the meantime.

This has happened to a number of folks. BGF please look under the thread called "Games Crashes" Thanks.

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Aug 3, 11 1:43 PM
you have to go theother way, all the way to the crane and climb the fire escape to the musuem.

TBat55
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by TBat55 on Aug 17, 11 1:14 PM
This game was OK until it hung up on me. After rebooting it "restored my last saved checkpoint". OK, assumung checkpoints are at every task completion. Wrong. It set me back many many hidden objects and search items, about 5 pages of the Guide to page 7 or 9 of 50. Since I don't want to basically start over, I'm shelving it for someday when no good games are coming out.

Games should save progress no more than one Hidden Object or Puzzle, an hour at most!!

Go to: