bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Collector's Edition fo

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 21, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Collector's Editio

[Post New]by jmorath on Jul 27, 11 5:44 PM
i have downloaded the game and cannot open it to play it

Re:Welcome to Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Collector's Editio

[Post New]by theant4 on Jul 31, 11 8:14 PM
This was a great game until I got 3/4ths of the way thru. Since then it's been crashing repeatedly. I did manage to finish finally, by reloading countless times. I'm trying to play the epilog now and same problem. I can complete 3 puzzles at the very most then crash again. What's more, the crash does not save my place. Grrrrr. Are there ever "patches" offered to cure this sort of thing. Obviously I'm not the only one frustrated. Help, please

Twrexx
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Twrexx on Aug 4, 11 12:47 PM
Game crashes in the very first use of the analysis kit. The mouse goes haywire and it can't be controlled. Had to use task manager to get out of the game.

The quality of your games continues to decline. And I've played a LOT of them. Never used to have these problems and now it happens frequently.

[Post New]by harleyrider2 on Aug 19, 11 8:26 AM
I am having the same problem as ant4. A screen says encountered a problem and is shutting down & I lose whatever I've played that session. It started early in the game & has continued everytime I play, so I am not going to finish this game. I liked everything in the game except this problem. Please let me know if there are any "fixes". Thank u!

weitch
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by weitch on Aug 29, 11 9:02 AM
when I got to the pipe organ I only have one pipe. checked out the wlkthrough and can't find out how to get the second one . I got the one from the windchimes where is the other one THANKS FOR ANY HELP

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Welcome to Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Collector's Editi

[Post New]by mcurty on Sep 6, 11 11:14 PM
weitch wrote:when I got to the pipe organ I only have one pipe. checked out the wlkthrough and can't find out how to get the second one . I got the one from the windchimes where is the other one THANKS FOR ANY HELP

The windchimes outside the palm readers door and the windchimes in the first scene in the swamp.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Welcome to Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent Snake Collector's Edit

[Post New]by mcurty on Sep 6, 11 11:15 PM
harleyrider2 wrote:I am having the same problem as ant4. A screen says encountered a problem and is shutting down & I lose whatever I've played that session. It started early in the game & has continued everytime I play, so I am not going to finish this game. I liked everything in the game except this problem. Please let me know if there are any "fixes". Thank u!

I fixed this problem by uninstalling all my old Microsoft Visual C++ files and installing the latest one from Microsoft.

More info here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/40/173493.page

Go to: