DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

World Mosaics as a Daily Deal 21st July 2011 is a GEM!!

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 21, 11 2:26 AM
Hi there,
The World Mosaics games are basically logic puzzle games whereby you need to follow the clues shown around the edges of grids of varying sizes to uncover pictures.
The games begin with a tutorial which guides you through the game play and is very instructional (though you can skip it if you think you know what is required).
The grids start at 5X5 and get larger/more complex as you proceed throughout the game.
There is usually also a story behind the games.
And after you have finished the main game play, you are also able to complete some "Bonus" levels.
This is the first of 4 in this series.
If you haven't already purchased and tried this game, and would like some "brain gym" and something to not only while away the time, but somehow "use" time, I would highly recommend that you give it a trial - once you get used to the gameplay, it can be very addictive.
The others in this series are also very worthwhile.
For those of you who enjoy this type of game, I would also recommend that you try the World Riddles games - similar in concept, but more challenging. But, please excuse the incorrect information in the Australian continent for the "Animals" version - the devs already know!!.
All of the World Mosaics and World Riddles games are available here at BFG.
Great time fillers between your other preferred games - and mind and family friendly!!
Cheers

Edited on 07/21/2011 at 3:03:10 AM PST

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:World Mosaics as a Daily Deal 21st July 2011 is a GEM!!

[Post New]by Mamalita on Jul 21, 11 6:43 AM
Gemsweeper is another example of this type of play.

merivilan
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by merivilan on Jul 21, 11 9:50 AM
Thank you for that review, I bought the game as soon as I read your words about it being a logic game......
Then I went back and finished the rest of what you wrote.
It was most helpful and I wil look for those games

Clairebs
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Clairebs on Jul 23, 11 9:25 AM
I'm not sure it is a game of logic. For me, on the higher levels I haven't a clue as to where to place the blocks sometimes. Then I have to guess or use hints. Either it's really hard and i'm not very clever or it's rubbish.

Go to: