unsolved myster club ancient astronauts won't load

[Post New]by mdnealy on Jul 21, 11 2:27 AM
when i click on the game it just flashes quickly and doesn't load. i reinstalled the game and I made sure there were no updates to my video drivers...2 game club credits for this...please assist. oh and my firewall is game enabled...

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Re:unsolved myster club ancient astronauts won't load

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 21, 11 7:18 AM
Hi mdnealy,

Welcome to the pond!

I'm sorry you're having difficulties with your game. With the information you mentioned it sounds like a display issue. I recommend starting trouble shooting using the tips in the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you still have any trouble, be sure to get in touch with Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket. Our great reps will be happy to help you with that.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I’m going to swim this thread over into the Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts CE forum and you can continue chatting about this here.

Hope this helps!

bfgFlounder

Kukikat
Clownfish
Clownfish
711 Posts

Re:unsolved myster club ancient astronauts won't load

[Post New]by Kukikat on Jul 22, 11 8:15 AM
Are you connected to the internet when trying to play? The game does not play unless you are.

Go to: