Monokeros
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Post any Totem Tribe technical issues here only

[Post New]by Monokeros on Jul 21, 11 3:31 AM
I have completed cradle island, but have forgotten to return to witches island for the coin, now each time i try to travel there, the game closes - i wonder if this can be a hardware problem, since i hadn´t that problem when i got there for the first time... has anyone an idea or do i have to start all over again? Thx for your help

Edited on 08/24/2011 at 3:38:11 PM PST

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

Re:Game crashes repeatedly

[Post New]by goeash on Jul 21, 11 5:39 AM
Hi there Monokeros - if I were you I would contact CS who will be able to help you. Good luck!

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Re:Game crashes repeatedly

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Aug 24, 11 1:54 PM
Having the same issue. Going to contact customer service. I can't go back to the islands I've completed without getting a frozen black screen or a crash.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Post any Totem Tribe technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 24, 11 3:38 PM
Hi folks,

Since this forum doesn't have an official "Tech Issues" thread yet, I'll go ahead and sticky this one.

==========================

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Access Violation

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by Stitchette2007 on Jan 23, 12 8:15 AM
I'm having a LOT of issues trying to get back onto Mist Island. Is there only a certain number of times you can access one island? Every time I try to return it shuts the game down and I have to use task manager to get it off of my screen. Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

[Post New]by CuddlyTiger on Nov 16, 12 7:07 PM
i have had the same issue of the game freezing and blacking out when i try to go back to a previous level (skull island in my case). i have tried all the suggested methods to rectify this issue to no avail. now what? i do like this game but am starting to get thoroughly pissed with it

[Post New]by swells44 on May 22, 13 10:46 PM
where do you get the sphere of clarity at.

Bara1948
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bara1948 on Jul 9, 13 5:46 PM
Possible Technical Issue? My apologies if this is in the wrong part of the forum.

I just got to Level 11; Cradle of the North. Then it came to be bedtime. I saved, logged off, went to bed, etc. When I went to continue the level, when I got there, everything I had accomplished was gone! It was like I never did anything. This happened to me several times and I gave up before I started crying.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Go to: