wunder
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

cheagle

[Post New]by wunder on Jul 21, 11 1:11 PM
Trying to finish cheagle quest - think I've gotten 2-3 clues, going to every city, town, outpost - hunting, looking for quests, but not progressing on this quest. Any clues, hints, directions?

Happy Gaming Fishies!

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:cheagle

[Post New]by peutetre on Jul 23, 11 2:24 PM
The cheagle quest is several parts. Once you find all of the clues, you return to the city and it just tells you that you have to find another city. You won't hear anything else about it until you finish a bunch of other quests, then, suddenly, the cheagle news pops up again. You STILL won't find the cheagle then either---but, after finishing a whole bunch of other quests, you'll finally be sent to the cheagle's roost (which is just as well since it's a strong critter!)

This probably isn't that much help, but this isn't a straight forward quest. If you're still on the first part, just make sure you visit every city along the way and check for any side quests along the way. You will eventually get all of the quests and clues as the game plays out.

JadziaCee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by JadziaCee on Jul 27, 11 5:48 PM
Wow.. how long is this game anyway? i'm Level 18 and just rescued Uncle Morty and I still don't know anything about a cheagle? Am I missing something?

How many levels are there? (i.e. character levels?) This game is long and I love it!

Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Delta77 on Jul 27, 11 11:09 PM
JadziaCee wrote:Wow.. how long is this game anyway? i'm Level 18 and just rescued Uncle Morty and I still don't know anything about a cheagle? Am I missing something?

How many levels are there? (i.e. character levels?) This game is long and I love it!

This game is long! I am level 25 and have been for a while (I think that is as high as the levels go cause I have been level 25 for a while). I have not finished the game yet but I am near the end; I am back near Hearthstone. I have been working on the cheagle quest for a few days; that quest is long and just keeps going with additional parts/quests. The quest I am currently working on may even be one of or the final part of the cheagle quest.

JadziaCee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by JadziaCee on Jul 28, 11 5:15 PM
Thank you Delta77. I actually just made it to the Tundra and got the quest to find evidence of the Cheagle! This game is so much fun!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: cheagle

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Oct 27, 12 11:07 AM
You need to not so much visit every town and city, but rather go to the end of some previously visited routes where there are no buildings shown.

I just came back to this and found my next clue at (spoiler, highlight to see): The abandoned docks near your Uncle Morty's cabin! (All right, not very near.)

You need to watch the labeling, I note. If it's just "you encounter", you can safely Ignore. But if it gives the quest title, "Birds of another feather", you have to Fight.

Edited on 10/27/2012 at 11:09:38 PM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: cheagle

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Oct 27, 12 11:09 PM
Of course that's just the first segment of the quest. When you find 4 evidences, it's time to go back to Tundra Head and show them to the elders.

Then, in another habitation, you start the next (and NOT final) segment, unsurprisingly called "... flock together"!

Yeah, it's a lonng quest, but w/ a very nice runic reward at the end.

Edited on 10/27/2012 at 11:10:03 PM PST

Go to: