achievements

[Post New]by Cchrst1953 on Jul 21, 11 1:15 PM
i reached all achevements but the last one for recieving all of them didnt come up.. whats up with that????

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:achievements

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Jul 28, 11 9:06 AM
This happened to me too!

I got the last 3 awards I needed playing in hard-mode, and got notified of this on screen right after earning them.
As I finished the game I got the last award: 'completed hard-mode'.
As I got to the menu-screen I looked up my Achievements, and they were all there, exept...the one for getting All Achievements!
I went back to the menu-screen to check, turned back to Achievements, and guess what? Two of the last awards that were there before, were gone!
Including 'completed hard-mode'!

Is it a riddle, a nasty streak from the Count, a cliffhanger.... ???
I'm stumped! And a bit sad...

I'm gonna check threads/topics to learn if there are more posts about this and if so, hopefully, some explanation.

Greetz, Tamarindra

STL531
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by STL531 on Jul 30, 11 9:54 PM
I'm having the same issue... have all the awards except for the one for getting all of the rest. My guess is that there were one or two additional rewards to get in the collector's addition (there seems to be an empty area where there could have been another), and that the developers didn't change the settings for the "all achievements" award when they removed the collector's edition one(s)... just like they forgot to remove the comment about unlocking extra content when you finish the game. It's sloppy, and frankly it's one more reason I get fed up with the existence of collector's vs. standard editions... but that's a rant for another thread.

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Nov 16, 11 1:07 PM
STL531 wrote:I'm having the same issue... have all the awards except for the one for getting all of the rest. My guess is that there were one or two additional rewards to get in the collector's addition (there seems to be an empty area where there could have been another), and that the developers didn't change the settings for the "all achievements" award when they removed the collector's edition one(s)... just like they forgot to remove the comment about unlocking extra content when you finish the game. It's sloppy, and frankly it's one more reason I get fed up with the existence of collector's vs. standard editions... but that's a rant for another thread.

I agree that maybe there are more achievements in the CE. There is a shape in the middle of a group of achievements that looks like something should be there. I didn't get the last award either (and I played the game, the only one I've ever done this, in hard mode, and actually had my best time!).

At least it shows the ones I got. I exited the game and then went back in, thinking that might make a difference, but it didn't. At least I didn't lose any, like somebody else did. Getting 10 objects in ten seconds was harder for me than playing in hard mode!

Go to: