bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 22, 11 8:34 AM
Check out the walkthrough for Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on our blog!

To get to our Blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Or, follow this link to go directly to the Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Walkthrough.

Happy Gaming!

Re:Walkthrough available for Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice!

[Post New]by mchando on Mar 20, 12 12:30 PM
How do I get to it?

dogcatmom
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on Sep 27, 12 9:15 PM
I'm assuming by now you have found it, but if you click the green lettered area, it will take you there.

elderton
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by elderton on Oct 10, 12 7:02 AM
please HELP me - I was almost at the end when the screen froze. I have just tried it again but this time it would not even start even after I had pressed START. Can anyone HELP ME?

i AM 89 YEARS OLD AND LOVE THESE GAMES. PLEASE, PLEASE HEL ME
Betty.

bfgMonongahela
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 10, 12 9:38 AM
Hi Betty,

When a game freezes like you describe, the first thing we suggest is checking for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. We go over how to do that in our help article Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen.

If you try that and are still having trouble - or if you'd like some help going through the update process - please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be happy to take a look at what's going on with the game and work with you directly to get everything working again.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: