17players_
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Length / chapters?

[Post New]by 17players_ on Jul 22, 11 11:22 AM
Does anyone have an idea of the length of this game? I play in the expert level. Demo took me 45 min with a phone interruption. Thanks

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Length / chapters?

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 22, 11 12:16 PM
Hey 17players,

I found this description in another thread that might help with an idea of how long the game took:

hopieq wrote:Just finished. It took me about 6 1/2 hrs . The bonus chapter was about an hour and I'm a pretty fast player. The puzzles start out easy but get a little more challenging as the game goes on, that's where I spent a lot of time on.

Happy gaming!

17players_
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by 17players_ on Jul 22, 11 3:23 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey 17players,

I found this description in another thread that might help with an idea of how long the game took:

hopieq wrote:Just finished. It took me about 6 1/2 hrs . The bonus chapter was about an hour and I'm a pretty fast player. The puzzles start out easy but get a little more challenging as the game goes on, that's where I spent a lot of time on.

Happy gaming!

Thanks for the info...especially that the puzzzles grow harder...

jojo170968
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jojo170968 on Jul 23, 11 3:42 AM
My usual gripe is game length but I took the chance with this one and bought it. So far I've been playing for approximately 2 hours and I'm not half way though. I'm not normally a slow player but the puzzles aren't too easy and need a bit of thought and moving to different locations.

So far I would recommend it

Jojo

Go to: