tabitha888
Salmon
Salmon
2,759 Posts

Haunted Hotel 2 - Believe The Lies

[Post New]by tabitha888 on Jan 1, 09 9:49 AM

During the typical "dark and stormy night," a man crashes his car along a country road. Walking to find help, he comes upon a hotel that seems strangely deserted. He takes the elevator up to one of the floors to investigate, but when he tries to return to the lobby he finds that the elevator has a mind of its own. He becomes trapped in the hotel, which exhibits bizarre characteristics like frost lining the walls, plants growing out of picture frames, women screaming from behind closed doors, and a strangely nonchalant cat roaming the halls.

Thats "Haunted Hotel"...

The "Haunted Hotel 2 - Believe The Lies"

The same game description so u would think twice if it is the same game but whats with the "2"!...so this is a sequel...

An FBI agent went to Haunted Hotel to investigate...did the HO...performed and solved the action puzzle ...played the mini games...to either get into another location or find the missing link...arrested the suspect...AND duct tapes mouth

Edited on 01/01/2009 at 9:50:25 AM PST

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Re:Haunted Hotel 2 - Believe The Lies

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Jan 1, 09 9:51 AM
Hope there is a sequel, I liked the first. Although that just adds another game to my want list. Which keeps growing and growing and growing.

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Jan 1, 09 9:51 AM
OK, you have my curiosity. Is this game good? Or coming soon? I haven't heard of it.

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Jan 1, 09 9:52 AM
Tab! Are you going to leave us hanging?

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on Jan 1, 09 9:54 AM
Yes, yes........what happened?

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Jan 1, 09 9:59 AM
I am so looking for a new HO. I was wondering if the first Haunted Hotel was good or not. I barely remember the demo. I read in the Haunted Hotel that there were a lot of problems with the first one and was wondering if it is worth downloading and buying. Or any others that were great. I have so many that it is hard to find new ones.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Jan 1, 09 10:00 AM
Me too whats up ,wanna hear more. love ghost stories.

tabitha888
Salmon
Salmon
2,759 Posts

[Post New]by tabitha888 on Jan 1, 09 10:04 AM
(((1_of 5))) this is the sequel Blessed New Year for 2009

(((Mmaiden))) if u dont want to think much like RTR this will be cool...easy play...i am not sure when it is coming...just did the beta evaluation sent by a friend Blessed New Year for 2009

(((Cyn))) others might get if i say more and they would want to play it Blessed New Year for 2009

(((Red ))) havent got the chance to say Blessed New Year for 2009 to u

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Jan 1, 09 10:06 AM
Great, thank you. Hope this year is good to you.

I still have my december credit! Now how am I supposed to decide what to get?

tabitha888
Salmon
Salmon
2,759 Posts

[Post New]by tabitha888 on Jan 1, 09 10:06 AM
(((Ghost))) i dont want to be the spoiler ...hows the new lappy...love u much much

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on Jan 1, 09 10:07 AM
Thanks tabitha, but the 1st ones ending, good or bad?

Happy new year to you too.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Jan 1, 09 10:09 AM
I recall it being good.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Jan 1, 09 10:10 AM
thats okey Tabitha will wait for it and the reviews. ya too.

tabitha888
Salmon
Salmon
2,759 Posts

[Post New]by tabitha888 on Jan 1, 09 10:18 AM
(((Red))) havent really played the 1st one just the demo...but it sez on the review "unpredictable ending" so i guess its hanging end thats why they had the sequel...downloading the 1st one now

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Jan 1, 09 12:08 PM
I enjoyed the first one too,so hopefully this will be on my list

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Jan 1, 09 2:14 PM
OK, I see that a couple of you liked the first Haunted Hotel, Next question is, How long is it? I really don't like the HO's taht are really short. If it has at least 3 hours of playtime, I am ok with it, but the longer the better. Anyfish know the overall length? I also read that there was going to be a fix on it. That was a long time ago, anyfish know if this fix ever happened? I will check in later to see if any answers are here. Thanks in advance for any replies. (((((BIG HUGGS)))))

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Jan 1, 09 3:46 PM
Over at Gamezebo someone said they contacted developers of this game and they told them that its already out and should be out here at BF this week.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jan 1, 09 3:56 PM
RIPS TAPE OFF TABS MOUTH BUT WHEN SHE STILL WON'T SPILL THE BEANS USES TAIL FOR THE FIRST TIME AS A BAT AND SENDS HER BOUNCING ALONG THE POND BED ....

I enjoyed the first one, and will definitely buy the second. However it was many, many games ago so I can't remember how long it took to play or what the ending was.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Jan 1, 09 4:15 PM
I liked the first one but there was the "quick click" element of catching the light balls you needed to power the elevator that put me off until someone pointed out you could skip that bit. If I recall there was a timer but a generous enough one as to not matter. I'd definitly demo a sequel and if it was on par with the first I'd buy. It was good, not super fab, but good enough.

midnight1864
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by midnight1864 on Jan 1, 09 5:14 PM
it was a good game it was deffinatly longer than 3 hours. had a couple of different mini games, (not the same ol same ol) There is a fair amount of reading though. Hope this helps

Edited on 01/01/2009 at 5:14:31 PM PST

Go to: