bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 23, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace forum

[Post New]by woozybooz on Jul 23, 11 9:32 AM
Seems to be a problem...I did not recieve Access Card X from the locker hidden item scene. I'm unable to progress, anyone else had this? I expect I'll just have to start again.

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Jul 23, 11 1:17 PM
WALKTHROUGH NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that the walkthrough for this game is now available here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/millennium-secrets-roxannes-necklace-walkthrough/

Enjoy!

Rainbow

[Post New]by DonnaMahony on Jul 24, 11 6:41 AM
I didn't get the cup from the toolbox and can't go any further or access the toolbox any more..any suggestions?

[Post New]by Peachis on Jul 24, 11 8:41 AM
according to the walkthrough the game starts at alps but my game doesnt start there it goes straight to the secret base and once i get to the musuem the part where u get the access cards the one on the desk once u open the blue an green drawers wont let me pick it up and im stuck at this point

[Post New]by ralphken20 on Jul 24, 11 11:30 AM
Same problem here..Did not start at the alps and can't get the access card from under the angle statue.Any ideas?

rjohn82677
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by rjohn82677 on Jul 24, 11 1:27 PM
This game is absolutely wonderful. It has a great story that is not predictable and the puzzles are great.

RJohn

[Post New]by mickeyjo on Jul 24, 11 2:45 PM
Having the same problem with not getting the Access Card X. Totally stuck at that point.

[Post New]by giggles516 on Jul 26, 11 7:59 AM
How do you get the lions head's to move i have had them every way but the right way HELP

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 26, 11 10:05 AM
Hey giggles516, you might want to take a look at this thread for help with the X card:

Level 6 : missing X card and frozen hint - soluce

mickeyjo, I found these steps in the walkthrough (you can click on this link) that will hopefully help:

# Look close at the bench on the left.

# Using the code from the arched wall (I), turn the first set of three heads (J).

If you need more tips and screenshots, I'd definitely recommend taking a look at the walkthrough. Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

m42153
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by m42153 on Jul 27, 11 11:56 AM
I had the same problem with the access x card and can not go forward either. Hate to have to start all over and find it happens again. What to do? Is there a fix?

ski52
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ski52 on Jul 29, 11 1:54 PM
I am on the boat have collected all the panels but they do not show in my inventory. Can not go forward..What do I do

TattyJane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by TattyJane on Aug 1, 11 3:13 PM
There seems to be a technical glitch in game after game from Big Fish at the moment. Roxanne's Necklace has just informed me that it had a corrupt file and had lost all my data. Moreover, it made my computer crash so badly that I had to remove the battery in order to get it to shut down before rebooting. As I was far on in the game (Agent Davis had just tried to kill Kate) I really don't want to start all over again.

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on Aug 4, 11 6:13 PM
I too missed the X access card. I read here that there was a patch to fix it. I un-installed game and re-installed it and wa la I had the X access card in my inventory.

[Post New]by sandiss23 on Aug 12, 11 12:22 PM
giggles516 wrote:How do you get the lions head's to move i have had them every way but the right way HELP

bonbowl
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by bonbowl on Aug 18, 11 4:29 PM
DonnaMahony wrote:I didn't get the cup from the toolbox and can't go any further or access the toolbox any more..any suggestions?
I clicked on the cup & now I need it, I dont know where to find it.. the hint wont recharge either,, anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by cdexproncox on Aug 26, 11 6:53 PM
sandiss23 wrote:
giggles516 wrote:How do you get the lions head's to move i have had them every way but the right way HELP

[Post New]by cdexproncox on Oct 1, 11 6:21 PM
sandiss23 wrote:

[Post New]by searoamer59 on Oct 4, 11 10:59 PM
I have played both Emerald Curse and Roxanne's Necklace. Hurray for another unstoppable super-woman (tongue burdered deeply in cheek). The Kate-James connection became more mysterious at the end of Necklace. Can everyone say "Memory-Wipe" to create an "unstoppable" character. Please Jet Dogs come out with a 3rd chapter to solve this are at least explain the similarity. Many of the elements of both games come right out of a mystery writer's twisted imgination. Did we see the end of Agent Smith and the Syndicate or will they appear in a future. As in Syberia 1 and 2 the future of female protaginast was very much up in the air, and I don't like loose ends, like every good mystery novel there is a final exposition, and for gamer's sake's come up with one for Kate. Memory-Wipe/Restore, twin's separated at birth, the old Professor was the father, that sort of thing. I play these games to help in my color and object recogination, I have problems there. And please, no more little girl's helping absent-minded professors.

nanadaisy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by nanadaisy on Nov 7, 11 11:02 AM
I am just beginning this game and I love it. It is the first one I have bought from BFG and really enjoyed my free trial. Great game.

Go to: