wrenbird
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

spider puzzle

[Post New]by wrenbird on Jul 23, 11 12:07 AM
Has anyone been able to solve the 8th (last) spider web puzzle? I have been trying for days, and I was hoping to find a solution so I can complete all the puzzles.

Re:spider puzzle

[Post New]by littledao on Sep 29, 11 9:50 AM
did u get spider solved u make 2 sides and then stack about 4 on top of each in the middle it took awhile to im stuck on slide puzzle and jellyfish

wrenbird
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

[Post New]by wrenbird on Oct 28, 11 8:40 AM
I still have not been able to solve the last spider puzzle, so I figured I'd check to see if anyone had solved it, and I am happy you were able to figure out the solution. I am going to try your solution (I hope I understand it correctly). Thank you so much for replying even if I can't solve it. At least I'll know that it is possible.

Unfortunately, the Jellyfish puzzles are basically trial and error. I don't think there is one solution, because I believe the jellyfish change location each time you get shocked (and isn't that annoying?)

I managed to solve the slider puzzles, but the last two were so difficult it took me hours, and hundreds of moves, so I can't even remember how I managed to get them, or if I could solve them again. I will go back and try to do them again.

update : I finally solved the spider puzzle thanks to littledao. Thank you so much
I can't believe after months of trying to figure it out that it only took me about 2 minutes with your help. YES! [b]Thank you thank you thank you

Edited on 10/28/2011 at 9:01:48 AM PST

[Post New]by Littleswimmer on Nov 21, 11 4:43 PM
My husband and I have tried and tried to do the last spider web puzzle, but to no avail. We don't understand what you mean by you make 2 sides, littledao.
Sure wish there were some solutions posted for a few of these puzzles, like a couple of the slide puzzles that I can't conquer, too!!

Go to: