Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

I love the game, BUT...

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Jul 23, 11 5:52 AM
I do enjoy this game but I have found several bugs while playing and I wondered if there were any patches. I know from this forum that I am not alone in having had trouble with the Word Search mode, where it does not recognise that you have found the target word; and with losing a saved game for no apparent reason. I have also found that the thing can suddenly turn hair trigger, and when you are building a word will suddenly explode it way before you're done, even though you have only clicked a letter once. Anyone else get that?

Re:I love the game, BUT...

[Post New]by aussiegrandma on Jul 26, 11 12:28 AM
Same, same, for awhile I thought I was the only one experiencing what you have described. Hope maybe someone will come up with an answer. Like you I do very much enjoy the game, especially in the early hours when I cannot sleep and it is way to early to wake the household let alone the neighbourhood by turning on the washing machine or vacuuming!!

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Aug 8, 11 5:10 AM
I contacted tech support and the guy gave me lots of help but it just didn't work; I'm giving up on this one.

[Post New]by rebeccartist on Sep 16, 11 11:02 AM
I've had the same problems, but I decided that I don't care. I'm playing it simply to see how many words I can find, create, whatever you want to call it. It's pure brain distraction. The only thing I don't have trouble with save/restore functionality is in when you're traveling along the wall itself. When I come back in, my progress has been saved, though it doesn't ask me to load a saved game. The other games? Quick games, and such? Yeah, nothing is saved.

I don't care. Not saying you shouldn't, or anyone should or shouldn't feel the same as I do, but I found that I could come into it and play for an hour or so and feel challenged, and satisfied, and all of the things that I look for in this kind of game and whatever my score was for that session, fine. Like a crossword puzzle that you play for a half hour before you go to sleep. Well, not really like that, lol, since the puzzle is still partially completed the next morning when you wake up .

Bottom line, this is a great, hard, word game, fully workable or not. I love it.

(Win7 32-bit, 2010 HP laptop)

[Post New]by llee611838 on Mar 18, 12 5:31 PM
I had that problem with word search mode as well so I stopped playing that style.

[Post New]by purpleporpoise on May 28, 12 11:45 PM
Yes, I'm having the problem with the target words too. In one session, I actually found the target word TWICE and neither time was it recognized and the wall blew up.

So I decided to come here and see if others were having the same problem or if it was just me misunderstanding the game's objective. Glad to see it's just a glitch and not me. I just won't play the target words. Maybe there'll be a fix soon.

Edited on 05/28/2012 at 11:49:02 PM PST

Go to: