Clairebs
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Is it really possible to get through the game just using logic?

[Post New]by Clairebs on Jul 23, 11 7:45 AM
I am stuck on 6C and for the life of me cannot work it out. Unless my logical reasoning is crap, which could be likely because I'm female, I really can't see how one can place all those little blocks into such a big grid without using hints or taking wild guesses. Has anyone got through the higher levels using logic alone? If not, I don't see much point to this game. Cheers Claire x

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Is it really possible to get through the game just using logic?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 2, 11 9:36 PM
Pretty much. See the equivalently titled thread "Are there times when you have to guess?" in this forum, and my posts in the "Tips and Tricks" thread in this forum.

Is it really possible to get through the game just using logic?

[Post New]by gilmourfan56 on Aug 22, 13 2:48 AM
Clairebs wrote:I am stuck on 6C and for the life of me cannot work it out. Unless my logical reasoning is crap, which could be likely because I'm female, I really can't see how one can place all those little blocks into such a big grid without using hints or taking wild guesses. Has anyone got through the higher levels using logic alone? If not, I don't see much point to this game. Cheers Claire x
HI Claire.Its not just because your female.We all use hints.thats why the game gives us them.

Re:Is it really possible to get through the game just using logic?

[Post New]by gilmourfan56 on Aug 22, 13 3:27 AM
NO!Mr.Spock and Sheldon Cooper are Crazy!I love the Big Bang Theory

Go to: