does anyone know where to find the solution to the plumbing game. Can
not get all pipes closed out?????

wrenbird
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

Re:plumbing game

[Post New]by wrenbird on Jul 23, 11 1:12 PM
I don't know where a solution can be found, but I have completed all of them. Is there one in particular you need help with? Maybe I can help.

sam1020
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by sam1020 on Jul 23, 11 1:22 PM
The first one

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 23, 11 3:28 PM
Without taking a screenshot, it's hard to describe the solution. Here are some tips that apply to the pipe puzzles in this game and they will help you solve the puzzles:

1) The background has lighter areas and darker areas. All of your pipes must fit in the lighter areas. No pipes can be placed in the darker areas.

2) There are "spare parts" that can be used anywhere you need them. They look like the other pipe sections, but are clear. They are scattered all over the dark areas.

3) To use the "spare parts", click and drag the one you want to the light-colored square where you want to use it, then drop it. Then keep clicking on it to turn it, just as with the other pipes.

If you remember that you can't use pipes on the dark squares and that no pipes can have an open end, the puzzle will pretty much solve itself.

sam1020
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by sam1020 on Jul 24, 11 9:04 AM
Thank you so much. I tried it the way you suggested and I got the next two puzzles. It made it alot easier plus I was trying to use all of the spare parts not just the ones I needed.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 24, 11 10:02 AM
You're welcome! (BTW, I thought I had to use all the spare pieces at first, too.)

chmp1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by chmp1 on Aug 7, 11 3:06 PM
I'm a newbie and just purchased this game yesterday. I appreciate Pat's posting (as well as Burf's helpful suggestions), because I too, suffered from 'plumbing-impaired-gamer-syndrome'. Never made it past the first puzzle either! (I was about ready to go purchase some Drano as a last resort - but think I'll try out Burf's hints first. Wish me luck!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 7, 11 8:51 PM
chmp1 wrote:I'm a newbie and just purchased this game yesterday. I appreciate Pat's posting (as well as Burf's helpful suggestions), because I too, suffered from 'plumbing-impaired-gamer-syndrome'. Never made it past the first puzzle either! (I was about ready to go purchase some Drano as a last resort - but think I'll try out Burf's hints first. Wish me luck!

Good luck!

Go to: