clermontsmith
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

great game but freezes

[Post New]by clermontsmith on Jul 23, 11 2:11 PM
7 time it has frozen then esc with mini reboot.When I go back in agian I can play till next freeze. I had to reboot the entire compter twice. when it freezes My curser was fine but didnt click on anything =. I changed to customm curser and when it froze this time so did the curser. Going in again I want to finish the game. It froze 6 more times every 7 minutes but I finished the game. What a choire.

Edited on 07/23/2011 at 5:29:39 PM PST

Re:great game but freezes

[Post New]by bellachica on Jul 25, 11 1:19 PM
I have never had so much trouble playing a game! It is the absolute worst for freezing up and is very frustrating! They should not release games until they're sure the bugs are all worked out! Especially when people pay good money for them.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:great game but freezes

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 25, 11 2:21 PM
Hey fishies,

Here's a link to one of our Help pages that has helped others to solve this type of issue in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game is still freezing after completing the steps in this article, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Also, since we already have a thread in this game forum dedicated to technical issues, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one up to keep things tidy, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: