bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 23, 11 2:38 PM
Check out the walkthrough for Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on our blog!

To get to our Blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Or, follow this link to go directly to the Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace Walkthrough.

Happy Gaming!

Aztec9744
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace!

[Post New]by Aztec9744 on Oct 22, 12 1:00 PM
How can I get the lions head! I'm puzzled. I tried using 6 lions head with the code but it doesn't work.

What can I do about the 6 lions heads?

Kevin

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 22, 12 4:51 PM
Hi Kevin,

The solution to this puzzle is random, but this is how the walkthrough describes how to solve it:

- Using the code from the arched wall (I), turn the first set of three heads.
- Solution; turn the heads so that the A shape on the top of the lion heads match the direction of the A in the code. See screenshot for our random solution.

You can click here to see the screenshot mentioned.

It looks to me that when the A is right-side up, the lion's head should be upside-down, and vice-versa. When the point of the A is to the right ( > ) the lion's mouth should be to the right, and when the A is to the left ( < ), the mouth is to the left.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Aztec9744
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Aztec9744 on Oct 23, 12 8:41 AM
I tried it B4. No dice.

Kevin

Aztec9744
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Aztec9744 on Oct 23, 12 8:52 AM
I give up!

Kevin

Go to: