GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Help!! My kindling disappeared!

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Jul 23, 11 3:32 PM
Well, that title just says it all. When I cut the reeds I thought they were part of the herbs since they disappeared, I thought, into the group of herbs. I finally went to the walkthrough and learned why I can't continue the game. Don't tell me I need to start over again! Is there a patch to fix this? I've been playing all day and really love this game as I did the first of the series.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Help!! My kindling disappeared!

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 23, 11 3:39 PM
Hi there GrandWeeze,
Perhaps you are carrying more than can be shown in the Inventory bar. Use the arrows at the end of the bar to scroll across.
I hope this is your problem and you can continue on with the game.
Cheers

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Jul 23, 11 7:24 PM
My thoughts exactly, but no that isn't the case.

[Post New]by puddleduck4946 on Jul 23, 11 8:47 PM
same thing happened to me therefore i can not continue the game. searched for over an hour to find a solution. this is very upsetting. anyone have a solution?? if not then i would like to get a refund as i do not want to have to start all over again only to find the same thing happen again.

kaleyna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kaleyna on Jul 24, 11 10:54 AM
Same thing happened to me. Please tell me I don't have to start over!

pegrass1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by pegrass1 on Jul 26, 11 8:36 AM
My kindling disappeared too. No one has any idea how to fix it? (without starting over?)

prspice5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by prspice5 on Aug 5, 11 6:58 AM
same problem here, Cant see myself starting this game over, hope they have a fix if not , i will uninstall the game and leave it at that! so disappointed, was enjoying the Game

Go to: