lions heads

Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

lions heads

[Post New]by 4120 on Jul 23, 11 4:20 PM
I can't seem to get this right I did what the walk thru showed and its just not working

Re:lions heads

[Post New]by zacatalady on Jul 23, 11 7:08 PM
I am having the same problem for hour I have been trying get lion heads I followed the walthrough still can't get it right HELP PLEASE

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jul 24, 11 5:03 AM
At the bench, the heads (with the chin/ring being the tip of the arrow) - down, right, up or v > ^

At the mailbox - left, down, up or < v ^

Hope that helps.

schobey
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by schobey on Jul 24, 11 5:22 AM
Was stuck same place over an hour. Look at the writing, do the oppisite of what they show, good luck.

Re:lions heads-snapnhiss

[Post New]by zacatalady on Jul 24, 11 8:32 AM
thank you so very much it did help i finish thank you again

zacatalady

akferret
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by akferret on Jul 24, 11 12:42 PM
The solution isn't working for me, I've done it over and over again and go back to the lion to give the ring, and it won't take it. The task keeps saying turn the lions heads. How many times do I need to do that?

fraziely
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by fraziely on Jul 24, 11 1:05 PM
akferret wrote:The solution isn't working for me, I've done it over and over again and go back to the lion to give the ring, and it won't take it. The task keeps saying turn the lions heads. How many times do I need to do that?

What worked for me: If you look at each lion's head, you'll notice markings that are kind of in the shape of the letter 'A'. Now, go back to the wall, and look at the solution. When you turn the lion's heads-make sure that the top of the 'A' in the lion's heads are facing the same direction as the top of the A in the solution.

I was stuck for quite some time, and a bit frustrated. So, I really hope this helps! Good luck!!

akferret
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by akferret on Jul 24, 11 2:05 PM
Maybe there's a glitch with the ring, I have the correct solution, but its not working. I've got the lions chin as the V point, so that its the right direction, but no go. If you try to use the hint, it just spins the heads lol. This is frustrating.

nicoquebec
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by nicoquebec on Jul 25, 11 8:08 AM
Good day fishes

I played the game few times (due to the X's card problem) and I notice that all codes change each time. This including the lions' head position. It's mean that the walk thru show an example of what should be done, not the solution.

I considering the top of the A as the lion's mouth and it worked fine each time.

A = lion's mouth at the top
V = lion's mouth at the bottom
etc.

Note that as soon as lions' head are in the right position, a small video start showing the opening of the main lion's mouth where you should install the ring.
If not, you don't find yet the right position.

Hope that will help you to proceed ahead

Have fun and good luck

Nicoquebec

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jul 25, 11 12:48 PM
Thank you Nicoquebec. Your description of how to face the Lions worked like a champ. I would like to point out to people following the "walkthrough" that the solution is "random". Lion heads may not be the same positions each time.

SPOILER:
A is Lion Mouth at the top
V is Lion Mouth at the bottom
> is Lion Mouth facing left
< is Lion Mough facing right

Once all lions are positioned correctly you will be able to use the "ring" on the Green Lion's mouth.

Happy Gaming.

Edited on 07/25/2011 at 12:50:55 PM PST

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Jul 26, 11 2:30 PM
my second day and still can not position lions head.have tried every thing mention on forum and walkthrough.no luck

Edited on 07/26/2011 at 2:31:31 PM PST

[Post New]by SIRSLIMMYEEL on Jul 26, 11 6:03 PM
If i have to play with those lions much more I'm going to shoot them, then maybey they will work.

[Post New]by SIRSLIMMYEEL on Jul 26, 11 9:49 PM
Can't give any one any clues on how I did it, but I guess it just takes patience, so hang in there yall. Keep hitting the clue button. Good luck!!

Edited on 07/26/2011 at 9:50:18 PM PST

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jul 27, 11 3:50 AM
In the walktrough there is a different code than I had. So look at your code. The ring of the lion is the top of the A.

Myn code was v ^ v > ^ < The arrows are the A.

Hope this helps!

tishythree
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by tishythree on Jul 27, 11 8:38 AM
i have spent best part of two days trying to do something with the lion heads no matter which way i have them its not right and as i cant skip it i guess its a game i will never finish which is a shame as i was enjoying it very much

gioy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by gioy on Jul 27, 11 9:39 PM
I am so fedup i have moved the lions heads for two days now and i cant get it right i do the combination right over and over again
there must be a glitch ..it just can t be ..what can i do helpppppppppppp????

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Jul 28, 11 6:13 AM
still can,nt get it.so i guess i,ll quit.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jul 28, 11 6:35 AM
Please don't look at the walktrough. Everybody has a different code. Look at your code in the game.

The first 3 A's are for the lions by the bench, the last 3 for the lions by the mailbox.

Don't give up! Good luck!

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jul 29, 11 7:49 PM
Mine finally worked by turning ring part using the "A" not the V the top of the "A" is the ring and i turned the ring which ever way the "A" was facing

prubell13
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by prubell13 on Jul 30, 11 3:21 PM
I have just spent another three hours at those lion heads and still they dont work for me I've tried all the solutions in the forum but still no good. I'll give it one more go and then its in the bin for me. BF why cant you just put a skip in the game to save our tempers its getting me into trouble now!!!

Go to: