No try,no buy

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Jul 23, 11 6:13 PM

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:No try,no buy

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 23, 11 6:45 PM
There is no demo for LF (Large Files,) it takes up too much bandwidth. If you really want to try it then go to the dev's website to download the demo.

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Jan 10, 14 6:51 PM
You are missing some very good games with that attitude. When was the last time you bought a gane in a store and they let you try it before you bought it? And in the stores you are usually risking more than $7.00. Remember BFG doesn';t owe us anything, the demos are just a nice extra to be appreciated.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jul 4, 14 9:12 AM
KIW0612 wrote:You are missing some very good games with that attitude. When was the last time you bought a gane in a store and they let you try it before you bought it? And in the stores you are usually risking more than $7.00. Remember BFG doesn';t owe us anything, the demos are just a nice extra to be appreciated.

Agreed, especially with large file games. You can miss the most intriguing or fun part of the game with the large file games. I can see how trials are good for HOG or TIM games, but aren't a good prelude for large file games.

julesy

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Nov 12, 14 8:08 AM
I can't remember the last time I tried a game before purchasing. Since I know I will get a credit or refund if I run into a problem, I don't worry about it. And if it is a game in a series such as Nancy Drew, and you have played on or two and liked it, you will most likely like them all.

Go to: