Geri2
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Mirror puzzle

[Post New]by Geri2 on Jul 24, 11 12:45 PM
I am at the mirror puzzle and no matter what I do, I get no beams. Have checked the solution and that doesn't work either. What am I doing wrong.

Geri2
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Mirror puzzle

[Post New]by Geri2 on Jul 24, 11 1:24 PM
Figured it out, but now I can't get the medallion

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Jul 26, 11 9:36 AM
Geri2,

I have the same problem as you had, I don't get any beams. I keep checking the SG I don't have any way to skip the puzzle either. I changed the gem, not sure what is going wrong.

muzzasgal
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by muzzasgal on Jul 31, 11 1:37 AM
I cant get any beams either, tried everything. The SG is no help whatsoever, Ive gone back thinking might have missed something, tried everything in my inventory....HELP!!!!!!!!

Edited on 07/31/2011 at 1:58:59 AM PST

[Post New]by pookie43026 on Jul 31, 11 7:27 AM
You have to reposition the triangle mirror in the next room to get the beam. Problem is, after I did that I could no longer access the cabinet and thus can't get the medalion I need to open the lock that appears across from the cabinet.

muzzasgal
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by muzzasgal on Jul 31, 11 1:46 PM
Done that pookie but still no joy! Damn medellion!

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Aug 7, 11 3:04 PM
NO there is no problem getting medallion as long as you make sure after you solve Blue Crystal Laser Puzzle "URGENT,Don't forget to grab the medallion" URGENT make sure you do not put out the fire at the altar with swan tears and grab the 7 coins if you don't have the Ladder in the well. you will be thrown out with no way into the Cathedral except the catacombs. URGENT Don't forget you must have the ladder down the well it is the only entrance into the Catacomb once this happens. The ladder to reach the sword is in the bell tower not the cathedral as someone else wrote mistakenly. When you open door with the coins it is the bell tower, grab the ladder use it for the sword. Don't forget to grab same ladder again you need it in the bell tower. If you don't forget medallion, and don't forget advice don't put out fire on altar in book, or grab coins, unless You have the ladder in the well, game is easily won afterwards. I just finished the epilogue and that was fun also opened up a new places.

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Aug 7, 11 3:07 PM
muzzasgal wrote:I cant get any beams either, tried everything. The SG is no help whatsoever, Ive gone back thinking might have missed something, tried everything in my inventory....HELP!!!!!!!!

The mirror in hallway with other mirrors needs 1 triangle mirror on left side there is empty spot for it, I didn't have it, do you? Its easily found in dark corridor in catacomb.

Go to: