Yumi pictures

[Post New]by tigertears on Jul 24, 11 1:14 PM
I have only received 6 pictures and according to the walkthroughs I should have gotten them all by now. I got the dialogue from Nancy that she was ready to print them out. Does anyone know what all the triggers are? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

DutchJames
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

Re:Yumi pictures

[Post New]by DutchJames on Jul 25, 11 12:31 AM
Be sure to talk to Yumi about the pictures. There are several dialogue options to go through. She will eventually send you the seventh and last picture (one of her and Rentaro).

[Post New]by tigertears on Jul 26, 11 10:27 PM
Thanks for your response. I did get the one of her and Rentaro which means I am missing another one.

DutchJames
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by DutchJames on Jul 27, 11 12:23 AM
There are two of Yumi alone, one of Bess alone, one of George alone, one of Yumi and Bess together, one of Bess and George together and finally the one of Yumi and Rentaro. Usually the one of Yumi and Rentaro comes last, but I am not sure if that is always the case. Make sure to talk to Yumi extensively about the pictures. You may want to look at the checklist (if you are on Junior mode that is) and see what other things still need doing.

[Post New]by acecollier on Jul 27, 11 9:01 AM
I am having the same problem! I only have 6 of the 7 pictures! Did anyone ever find a way to get the last one? I am missing the one of Yumi and Bess together!

DutchJames
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by DutchJames on Jul 27, 11 10:09 AM
I have taken a look at the message board from the developer. It usually has good tips. A suggestion that is being made there is that you at least have to do one of each type of puzzle that Rentaro gives you for the seventh picture to arrive. It is correct however that Nancy will probably comment on printing the pictures before she actually has all seven.

Another tip given is to specifically call Bess and George and compliment them on the pictures that were already received.

Edited on 07/27/2011 at 10:15:27 AM PST

[Post New]by doughboy001 on Jul 27, 11 11:31 AM
I have done the Suduko and the Nonograms, but am not able to access the Renograms and still do not have the 7th picture....sigh.

[Post New]by tigertears on Jul 27, 11 11:45 AM
Thanks for all the help! I had read on a walkthrough that the puzzles from Rentaro weren't necessary and since I don't like those kinds of puzzles I just left them alone. Now that I finished the first three I got the last picture.

DutchJames
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by DutchJames on Jul 27, 11 11:47 AM
doughboy001 wrote:I have done the Suduko and the Nonograms, but am not able to access the Renograms and still do not have the 7th picture....sigh.

Have you talked to Rentaro and told him you finished the Sudoku? He will give you the Renogram puzzle after that.

[Post New]by acecollier on Jul 27, 11 12:13 PM
Thank you very much!

[Post New]by roscurwood on Aug 21, 11 8:02 AM
Can't get Yumi to invite me to her flat, anyone help? Ros

DutchJames
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by DutchJames on Aug 21, 11 8:09 AM
Did you get all seven pictures from Yumi and put them in the right order? Nancy will mention having to talk to Yumi about them, when you do.

jontesmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jontesmama on Aug 28, 11 3:11 PM
Hi all! I was also having this issue. I went back and finished the rest of the puzzles with Rentaro and still got nothing. Then I decided to go back to the Bento booth and make another bento box (I have made quite a few in this game already but thought one more might be worth a shot). After I did that, I went back to the ryokan and my (game) phone rang and gotta creepy static sound then I got the final msg. Hope that helps! off to print and finish up the game

[Post New]by CrystalClear15 on Sep 13, 11 11:35 AM
I thought i was the only one with a problem with getting all the photos. I was thinking i had a glitch in my game , but after reading all of this. I have HOPE!!!! Thancks all of you!

jnapoleon82
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by jnapoleon82 on Jan 6, 12 6:29 PM
Let me just confirm that if you get stuck without the 6th picture ( yumi and bess) you must complete atleast one of each of the three puzzles from rentaro, then complete one more bento and head directly back to ryokan! My phone was ringing off the hook before i could even get through the door of the inn.

Go to: