Mystery Acient astronauts Collector's Edition

[Post New]by hillberry75 on Jul 24, 11 3:17 PM
can't get past the gold box ,camel prob,and temple..I have been working on this part of the game for 5 days..
I'm very unhappy with this game...I have bought alot of games and I will not purchase anymore can't afford to pay that much for a game and not able to play it....

Eloh7777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Mystery Acient astronauts Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Eloh7777 on Jul 24, 11 4:32 PM
play the minigame on the wall where the camel is. Collect the Gold Disk from the wall. Go to the Temple courtyard and go right. The camel prod is on the back right wall. Use the prod on the Camel until the sand is gone that covers the Gold Box. Place the gold disk in the Gold Box. Collect the Rod for the Battery. Get to the inside of the Temple and put the battery together according to the diagram in the Battery Zoom in. That should help

[Post New]by hillberry75 on Jul 27, 11 3:10 PM
I have uninstalled and installed this game 2 times thinking that was the problem still cannot find the prod

Eloh7777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Eloh7777 on Jul 27, 11 6:04 PM
Its not a problem with the game. The Prod is on the back wall of the Bird Puzzle Environment where the big tree is in the background.

Go to the Temple. Go Up the Stairs. Go Right. Look at the back wall to the right side of the door. It is standing up in the crack in the wall. It look like a cane with a Camels head.

Go to: