cjones357
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

I'm Having Problems With This game Also

[Post New]by cjones357 on Jul 25, 11 10:03 AM
Slow and erratic cursor movement. Game crashes every time I get to the box to the left of the cop. Game doesn't save automatically. Every time it crashes I have to start from the beginning. Definitely won't buy this one yet!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:I'm Having Problems With This game Also

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 25, 11 11:38 AM
Hey cjones357,

I'm sorry to hear that you were having a number of troubles playing this game! I just wanted to come by and offer some help in case you'd like to play this game or experience this with another game in the future.

Oftentimes a slow cursor and a game crash can be caused due to an outdated component in a computer. For more information about this, please take a look at this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

You might also want to check that you have the proper rights on your computer which can affect how a game saves:

Save Errors

If you ever need technical assistance, we have a great Tech Support team that is available and ready to help, so you're more than welcome to get in touch with them.

As there is a tech issues thread at the top of this Game Forum, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel free to post any other questions in that thread. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: