Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

Missing H0 Scene

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Jul 25, 11 3:14 PM
When you first enter the mansion there should be a H0 scene directly to your left (according to the walkthrough) where a lighter will be obtained....there isn't one. Any ideas? i would hate to start all over again and run into the same problem. Stuck!!

ETA -I have uninstalled and installed..still same problem

Edited on 07/26/2011 at 6:41:26 AM PST

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Missing H0 Scene

[Post New]by Jerripat on Jul 26, 11 3:26 PM
I know I found the lighter, but don't remember where!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 26, 11 4:40 PM
Hi Luckystar18!

If uninstalling and reinstalling your game didn't help, you may want to try creating a new player profile to see if that will do the trick. (though keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning)

If your game still isn't running properly, please feel free to contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

jennipurr
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Missing H0 Scene

[Post New]by jennipurr on Jul 27, 11 8:52 AM
Luckystar18 wrote:When you first enter the mansion there should be a H0 scene directly to your left (according to the walkthrough) where a lighter will be obtained....there isn't one. Any ideas? i would hate to start all over again and run into the same problem. Stuck!!

ETA -I have uninstalled and installed..still same problem
Took me 3 tries and the last one, 5 hrs to down load. Don't want to go through that again esp if it does not promise a fix. Guess I'll wait a little longer to see if a patch comes before I try again.

[Post New]by geertmajoor on Mar 1, 12 1:49 PM
I also missing the HO scene, must i start over again ?

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Mar 1, 12 4:02 PM
Hi geertmajoor,

I would restart the game again only if uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't work (which doesn't lose your spot).

You can also get in touch with our Customer Support Team (if you click the blue text it will take you to more information on how to do that) and one of our reps would be happy to help out as well.

Hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by geertmajoor on Mar 3, 12 1:17 AM
I have uninstalling and reinstalling the game and reatid a othet profile, that helps.
I finished the game. It' s a great game !
Thanks bfg Cimarron and the forum for the help.

Go to: