bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Virtual Farm 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 26, 11 12:05 AM
Raise bumper crops and then sell them for a profit in Virtual Farm 2! With a click of your mouse, you'll be digging up soil, planting crops, and harvesting the fruits of your labor. From there, you'll need to process your goods into the products people want. Cheese, ice cream, cakes and more are in demand at the market. Do you have what it takes to fill those orders and become the top farmer in town? Find out when you play Virtual Farm 2, a fun Time Management game!

Re:Virtual Farm 2

[Post New]by Lunarrabbit on Jul 26, 11 12:34 AM
Edited to remove animosity , and because the post I was responding to is gone.

Edited on 07/26/2011 at 2:23:50 AM PST

Agent_99
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Agent_99 on Jul 26, 11 12:50 AM
okay, I don't like this kind of game, but that doesn't mean others agree with my opinion. So I don't get the animosity from either of you ( Lunarrabbit or roxycavalier)!!!!! It's just a game!

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Jul 26, 11 12:57 AM
BF caters for all tastes and all types of game. I personally don't play TM games and don't even bother to download them but I'm sure there are a lot of people who will buy this game and enjoy it and good luck to them (and I mean that genuinely not sarcastically) - I know that there are very many people who don't like the games I enjoy the most.

My apologies if I'm not meeting the crieria of "review" in this post but I do feel that criticism, if given, should be constructive.

Agent_99
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Agent_99 on Jul 26, 11 1:01 AM
Belladonna32, yes, thank you that's what I should have said!

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Jul 26, 11 1:03 AM
Agent_99 wrote:Belladonna32, yes, thank you that's what I should have said!

ojennifer
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by ojennifer on Jul 26, 11 1:34 AM
anyone who has played Dream Farm will recognize this game. This is a single player version of Dream Farm. you take orders and sell products.

I'm not sure what the ending is, but one guy keeps making orders, and you upgrade all your machines, and fill his orders. I am guessing you need to get everything to level 10.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 26, 11 4:54 AM
This is an okay game in my opinion. Nothing very special. I wouldn`t buy it for full price yet, but probably if we have the next deal or if it becomes avaiable one day as a Daily Deal.

Eilanon
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Eilanon on Jul 26, 11 5:17 AM
It's nice to see a TM game again after so many HOG's recently. I enjoyed the demo so much I lost track of time and was surprised it'd been an hour. The timing of the increase in difficulty seems right for me, and the gameplay is pretty simple to get to grips with. About the only issue I had with it is that when the demo ended, it actually wiped all my progress, so I had to start all over again after I bought it. It wasn't too much of a drama though, and I didn't get the same sense of frustration as I have with other games that have done the same to me. If you like farming TM games, chances are good you'll like this one.

AriadneSP
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by AriadneSP on Jul 26, 11 5:26 AM
it's a fun game. As I prove every month when I purchase another month of Dream Farm online

As such, I won't be buying the single player one as I enjoy the multi-player version (it's more fun playing with others, working together to complete contracts)

krasniikot
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by krasniikot on Jul 26, 11 9:37 AM
I bought it, too, though I'm less than thrilled with it. I'm ill so it's a decent mindless activity.

Eilanon, the same thing happened to me! I bought the game and it set me back quite a bit, but it was also not a huge problem.

I dislike having to re-purchase your equipment over and over. The disappearing sprinklers make me a little crazy. But it is a challenge as you go along, though repetitive.

Like I said, perfect for a sick day.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jul 26, 11 3:06 PM
Virtual Farm, the original, is one of the very few games that I still continue to play l-o-n-g after buying it, so I was very happy to see this one come out. (In fact I spent a couple of hours playing VF1 last night, and am now kicking myself for not popping by here to see what TGT was!)

Sounds like they've made a few changes that aren't necessarily for the better, but I'll probably still buy it.

Holding off on downloading ... considering how "lost" I could get in the original (wrt time), it's probably safer to download and play this AFTER I've finished my day's REAL work

Edited on 07/26/2011 at 3:10:36 PM PST

Demenshia
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Demenshia on Jul 26, 11 3:06 PM
So glad to see another TM, and super excited when I saw it was an offline version of Dream Farm. I loved Dream Farm but had issues being able to play online all the time and the not being able to pause the game, so this is perfect for me.

Now if only they'd come out with a Farm 52 download hehe.

PGorski
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by PGorski on Feb 10, 14 2:41 AM
Demenshia wrote:

Now if only they'd come out with a Farm 52 download hehe.

I really wish they would. It's been years since that game closed and yet the faithful are still pining for it. Bring it back!!!!! Download, online, with ads, I don't care. I miss that game!

[Post New]by b0bcatchic2oo2 on Jul 19, 14 5:20 PM
I vote for Farm 52 as well, I would gladly pay for that game! I'm still here checking in every now and then, take a hint guys BRING IT BACK!!!

Go to: