bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Virtual Farm 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 26, 11 8:27 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Virtual Farm 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by ShineaYuki on Jul 28, 11 12:49 PM
Can't reach level 6, the last chapter where I can build the cloth machine. But the next goal is to make four of them. Do I have to start it new? It took me hours to get so far.

[Post New]by dactulwench1 on Jul 29, 11 10:02 AM
Same problem here as with ShineaYuki, I am on Level 5, but cannot purchase the cloth factory until level six. The envelope order will not complete until I make cloth though, meaning that I cannot get any additional points to reach Level 6. I am in a Virtual Farm paradox!! LOL

Update: I posted a trouble ticket with Customer Support and got a game credit. I'm still pretty bummed though, because I would much rather be able to complete the game. I had already spent so much time playing it that it feels like a complete waste of time.

Edited on 08/08/2011 at 5:59:17 PM PST

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by jey12345 on Jul 29, 11 6:58 PM
I just downloaded the trial version, and it says "trial expired" in my game manager. I'm confused. It says the game just came out 2 days ago, and I have definitely never played it before! Anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by bLuemeLody215 on Jul 31, 11 9:16 AM
Same problem as ShineaYuki and dactulwench! Very frustrating to not be able to finish!

[Post New]by ShineaYuki on Aug 1, 11 11:13 AM
And no reaction from bigfish. Stupid game!

[Post New]by wreeve2006 on Aug 1, 11 11:50 AM
I have bought and completed this game, i now get an error every time i try and play it, i get to the "enter your name" screen, put my name in and it crashes! the error message says..... vf2.exe has stopped working...... and then it closes and goes back to the game manager !
i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
it worked fine, i have not changed any settings on my computer - it just started crashing today when trying to play the game.

[Post New]by lbeakley on Aug 1, 11 12:13 PM
Every time I get to the part where I'm told about pineapples the game starts completely over! My progress doesn't start over, I still show level 6 on everything but the tasks start from the very beginning. Very frustrating not being able to finish this game.

Cowshed

[Post New]by heathersquared on Aug 1, 11 8:28 PM
I am building ice cream cones and the cowshed shows a number that is somewhere in the trillions and won't work - had to start all over

guylou1525
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by guylou1525 on Aug 2, 11 3:44 PM
Problems with level 6 the game start from de beginning ???

Is it possible to have a new version? a good one?

Edited on 08/02/2011 at 7:31:11 PM PST

[Post New]by misformichelle on Aug 2, 11 8:27 PM
Add me to the cannot get to level six to finish the task to GET to level six to finish the task (yes, it's as confusing at it sounds) crew. Really disappointed. Would love to know what others did differently as I've done all the envelopes as they come along and upgraded all I have.

[Post New]by becca1959 on Aug 4, 11 8:41 PM
I too got stuck on getting level 6 because it wants fabric, but can't make fabric until you get level 6. I started a new profile and got past it. What I did was NOT build any machines until I had an order that needed their product -- even though the machines were available sooner. Not sure if that made a difference or if its just "buggy" and sometimes works ok but mostly not. I've also seen lots of issues with getting certain awards. For example, the "fill 20 orders in a row" seems to take more than 20 orders (I did it several times and kept a count). It appears as if the game sometimes loses count or fails to count some orders. In general, I like this type of game but VERY disappointed at the quality of this one. Seems like it only got a quick, very basic test. Considering how few non-hidden object types of games are put out, I would expect them to work well!

[Post New]by aae417 on Aug 5, 11 7:29 PM
I'm having problems with the awards as described in some of the other message threads. Cannot get the 100 tasks, use all production facilities in one minute, or the purchasing every property. Am I doing something wrong? The tasks started over from the beginning so I started a new character and tried again... still not getting the same awards.

[Post New]by mskita79 on Aug 12, 11 9:25 PM
I get to the level to start making pineapple ice cream and game starts over. I thought it was me at first, until I played through a 2nd time.

Go to: