bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version available for Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace! July 26, 2011

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 26, 11 3:40 PM
We have a new PC version of Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace available now!

*The new version of this game fixes the issues in Chapter 6 with the missing inventory items (Access Card X, wrench, oil can) and the broken hint button.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New PC version available for Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace! July 26, 2011

[Post New]by Whizzy_Wheelz on Jul 27, 11 10:04 AM
I found out what the problem was for me I inserted the Z access card before the X card this cancels the X card and means u cannot finish the game.

When I did it the right way it worked always remember to complete the tasks as shown at the top of the screen that way u don't go wrong.

Brilliant game can't wait for the next one

Happy gaming

Whizzy_Wheelz

phisherman
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC version available for Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace! July 26, 2011

[Post New]by phisherman on Jul 28, 11 12:42 PM
My problem was that the game completely crashed while chapter 6 loaded. I tried the updated version to no avail. This did not fix the problem.

jgame
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by jgame on Jul 28, 11 4:36 PM
Same here. The program completely crashed at Chapter 6 upload. Reinstall did not help.

net47
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by net47 on Jul 30, 11 10:26 AM
so where's the ring that goes in the lions mouth, I clicked the fountain and nothing happened.

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Jul 30, 11 3:19 PM
my whole system crashed...blue screen and all. IT seems to happen when a mini game pops up.
kris

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Aug 13, 11 2:10 PM
Downloaded the demo of this game on August 13th, so there shouldn't of been any issues, but when I click on play, in the game manager, I get an ERROR sound, and the game doesn't open, it than takes me to the buy now page, of the game manager, but still says I have 60 minutes left, on demo.
Tried clicking the play button from there, BUT got the same thing, game WILL NOT open...to bad so sad, guess my only option is to delete the game, and try another one.
Have already been through customer service steps, to try and fix another game I wanted, but in the end, we still couldn't find a solution, for a fix.
I NEVER had issues with games on the BF site, now all of a sudden, I am having all sorts of issues, don't know what has changed?
Games that do not work on my computer now, Golden Trails 2:The Lost Legacy, Vampire Saga:Welcome to Hell Lock, Grim Facade:Mystery of Venice, Secrets of the Dark:Temple of Night, Millennium Secrets oxanne's Necklace.
My computer is only 3 1/2 yrs old, can't afford to buy a new one, its HP with WindowsXP, I LOVE playing computer games, if new games are being made that are not compatible with my computer, I don't know what I am going to do....SO SAD

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bstjnck on Aug 29, 11 4:43 PM
I found the ring in the water in the fountain, clicked on the arch tried to put the ring on the lion's head after turning the others to match the code and it still will not accept the next play. don't know what else to do..any ideas appreciated. thx

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

I found the ring in the water in the fountain, clicked on the arch tried to put the ring on the lion's head after turning the others to match the code and it still will not accept the next play. don't know what else to do..any ideas appreciated. thx

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by donandal on Sep 18, 12 8:13 PM
The ring does not go on that lions head, I have tried everything, I have the ring, but it does not go on that head. what am I doing wrong.?

Go to: